Magic Hammer

Hit stuff with the hammer and do things

Total Downloads: 4,319 - First Release: Oct 8, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. not working on update heres error

[Oxide] 00:15 [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'magichammer.' for permission 'can.mh' (by plugin 'MagicHammer'

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't an error or change from the update. Did you rename the permission?

3. i think its something to do with the update i tryed a previouse version and it gave no error and when i tryed to add the perm it said permmission can.mh dosent exist so i went to the latest version and i get this

[Oxide] 12:44 [Info] Loaded plugin MagicHammer v0.4.0 by Norn
    [Oxide] 12:44 [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'magichammer.' for permission 'can.mh' (by plugin 'MagicHammer')

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
  4. Found my answer. Ignore this.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
  5. did you fix this or is it still a problem ?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugin has been marked as Unmaintained per developer's request.

7. If @Wulf approves my version, I should be taking this over. Added some fun stuff ... ;)

8. Werkrat updated Magic Hammer with a new update entry:

9. Code:
    foreach(KeyValuePair<int, int> item in charge)
                {
                    player.inventory.Take(null, item.Key, item.Value);
                    player.Command("note.inv", new object[] { item.Key, item.Value });
                }
    should "item.Value" be " 0 - item.Value" ? the repair is giving me more resources instead of consuming.

10. You mean the popup above your health bar? Looking at that, yeah I forgot to make the value negative to show it being taken, but the player.inventory.Take actually removes the items correctly. Thanks for letting me know

11. Werkrat updated Magic Hammer with a new update entry:

12. Error while compiling MagicHammer.cs(13,43): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `0.1'

13. Werkrat updated Magic Hammer with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1484330215][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you, had to update from my phone since I'll be away for work for a while!

14. Werkrat updated Magic Hammer with a new update entry:

15. Hey,

Magic Hammer doesn´t work on my Server. I can enabl it and have the permission but can´t destroy per one click like the frist time i used ur plugin.

best regards

16. Any errors in your logs?

17. Pay special attention to the following 2 config options, because I just tested and it was working fine. If it's immediately saying destroy mode disabled when you try to use it, the second setting needs changed:
    Code:
    "bDestroyCupboardCheck": true,
    "nModesEnabled(1=repair only, 2=destroy only, 3=both enabled)": 1,
    By default, only repair mode is enabled, and it requires you to have building privs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  18. Hi,

i did that Change (enabled mode 3) but only repair works. cant destroy anything (with privilege). And only enabled and disabled Chat notice are shown but not wich mode. what did i wrong? :-/

best ragards
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496602478][/DOUBLEPOST]
    no :-/ thats my problem

19. Did you reload the plugin after changing the config? To enable destroy mode type: /mh mode 2

20. oh i´m so sorry! after the 3rd reload it still works. don´t know why after the 3rd but it works

thank for the help