Magic Hammer

Hit stuff with the hammer and do things

Total Downloads: 4,319 - First Release: Oct 8, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Norn submitted a new resource:

Magic Hammer - Fix anything instantly

Read more about this resource...

2. Norn updated Magic Hammer with a new update entry:

3. did i miss anything? how do i use it as an admin? just gave me the permission can.mh but i see no action ingame

4. Suggestion:

Could you add another permission like 'can.mhr' which is basically 'Magic Hammer Remove'. I find the Remover Tool currently quite buggy. But this would be awesome for players to just grab their hammers and hit walls to demolish them? Obviously it'd check for ownership of the walls and/or cupboard access?

5. tried repairing a barricade with the permission no effect

6. Never tested on deployables, only stuff like external walls... buildings etc

This script is essentially just the barebones for what I have planned... watch this space :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
  7. Norn updated Magic Hammer with a new update entry:

8. Norn - this is a perfect tool to use in fixing the ridiculous removal by Rust of demolish on the hammer. I am repeatedly requested by players to remove a wall on their own property.

I fully agree with H3XServers suggestion. Please add permission back to the hammer to remove building parts :)

Thanks!
    -SUE, RustieShack

9. I have added a destroy feature, but it doesn't check permissions. I will add that in the next update.

10. Thanks - will test it - maybe permissions isn't needed as long as long as it can't be used on a blocked building :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444449642][/DOUBLEPOST]Norn - could you be a bit more clear on how to enable the mode also the messages - they don't seem to be working.
    I used /mh enable (works - gives response enabled)
    I used /mh 2 and /mh mode 2 (I assume that is destroy mode) Neither method works - no response - no message.

Thanks!
    -SUE, RustieShack

11. You probably haven't relogged so your player data doesn't exist

[​IMG]

12. Excellent work! Does this check if the player is Owner of the object they wish to remove and/or ALL cupboards access within range of the player?

Just want to eliminate remove griefing

Suggestions:
    • Pay2Fix - players have to pay certain amount of $$$ (In Game currency using economics) to repair. Each wall, floor, foundation, door has its own cost. E.g. Door - $50, Sheet Metal Door - $100, Armored door - $200, Stick wall - $100, Stone wall - $150 etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
  13. My intention is to add this feature to my servers shop, etc buy the Magic Hammer permission for like 500k or something. I just need to figure out costs and stuff, my maths is not so good haha.

14. Norn updated Magic Hammer with a new update entry:

15. Hello, i can't get this to work. Getting this error when try to use the hammer:
    "[Oxide] 7:18 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 7:18 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String userid, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.CanMagicHammer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.OnStructureRepairEx (.BuildingBlock block, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.OnStructureRepair (.BuildingBlock block, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0"

When i type /mh i get this: "
    [Oxide] 7:20 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdMH' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 7:20 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String userid, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.CanMagicHammer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.cmdMH (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    "

16. Delete your config file and reload, I have no idea what this is

Also if you haven't relogged since you loaded it, relog. It needs to initialize the player data.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
  17. I tried to remove both config and plugin, re-install it and relog myself , still same errors.

18. It's definitely a config issue, none of the strings are set it seems. Seems to be working for everyone else, not sure what's going on

19. I probably have some weird oxide version or something fucked up so i need a restart. Not even portals plugin would work to install now but works fine on other server, it's probably on me, sorry for taking your time, assumed it was the plugin outdated or so but it's not then. Thanks for your time :)