Magic Hammer

Hit stuff with the hammer and do things

Total Downloads: 4,319 - First Release: Oct 8, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. I walked around and hit a whole lot of stuff and I couldn't reproduce the error, the "hotfix" was a total stab in the dark :p Anyway, it works a different way now but Ill have to finish it off when I get back from my work trip in a few days

2. Hi. Got this issue

[Oxide] 17:55 [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'magichammer.' for permission 'can.mh' (by plugin 'MagicHammer')

Suggestions?

3. how dose it work, I want it to hit and upgrade without using right click

4. problem with plugin its spamming the console anything to worrie about ?

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 20:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.4.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 20:08 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugin

5. Code:
    (19:47:51) | [RCON][95.96.253.89:50647] reload MagicHammer
    (19:47:51) | [Oxide] 19:48 [Info] [MagicHammer] Saving hammer database...
    (19:47:51) | [Oxide] 19:48 [Info] Unloaded plugin MagicHammer v0.4.1 by Norn
    (19:47:51) | [Oxide] 19:48 [Info] Loaded plugin MagicHammer v0.4.1 by Norn
    (19:47:55) | [Oxide] 19:48 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUpdateSign' on plugin 'RustCore v1.0.2665' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:47:55) | [Oxide] 19:48 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Rust.RustCore.CanUpdateSign (.BasePlayer player, .Signage sign) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't an error with the plugin, working on a fix for it in Oxide.

7. i done the lest update for oxide

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't available yet. Try in about 10 minutes or so.

9. oke i wil wait for the new update form oxide

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should already be available now. build 2669 or higher.

11. Release: Oxide build 2.0.2665

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. there is no oxide update not higher than 2665

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is. 2665 was the latest "release", there are snapshots newer than that.

15. Should already be available now. build 2669 or higher. that is what you se but me server using now 2665 oxide your post you place it

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2665 does not have the fixes, you'll need to update...

17. oke and do you know the probleem on nteleport player ar building block again

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, not familiar with that plugin. Please wait for help in that plugin's support thread, not this one.

19. hiya im getting this error any idears guys when repairing things

[Oxide] 01:12 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.4.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 01:12 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. I only did take over that plugin a while ago, and had no time so far to check what it does or not and what it should do...sorry, can't assist you atm on that.