Magic Hammer

Hit stuff with the hammer and do things

Total Downloads: 4,319 - First Release: Oct 8, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Thanks for reporting it folks, will take a look.

2. Any change you could complete the "things to do" section? Id love to give all player the option to 1 hit repair (not destroy obviously and to take the resources from them.
    Would be amazing if its possible please. Thanks

3. I underestimated how hard it would be to get everything finished on every plugin I've released, I'm gonna stop releasing for a while and focus on maintaining.

4. I totally understand. Thanks for replying.

5. Thanks for replying. Every plugin developer needs help on the maintaining part. lol Let me know if I can do anything to help you.

6. soory to bother you, any chance of looking at the things do do section? perhaps another developer ^^^^
    could do it if its a quick fix. this would be insanely helpful on my server.
    Many thanks

7. v3x

v3x

Doesn't seem to be working on high external stone walls :(

8. could someone help me please i used this mod before installed it and it worked right of the bat with out any comand needed but now its not working and alot of my players in my server are complaining to me about getting it fixed. ive tryed the comands but they didnt work even tryed reinstalling the plugin .
    Whats going wrong?

9. Hey.
    Dose it work on auto turret's

10. Code:
    Missing plugin name prefix 'magichammer.' for permission 'can.mh' (by plugin 'MagicHammer')

11. Is there any way you could make this be able to destroy deployables such as High External Stone Gate/Wall and Barricades?

12. Hey

So I installed the plugin Magic hammer, its to insta repair all your buildings but the plugin doesnt work for me.
    When I type the command to activate it (/mh) it doesnt do anything but it also doesnt give a "unknown command" error. Does anybody know a fix? The plugin maker doesnt respond anymore so thats why i am asking here.

Thx

13. [Oxide] 20:30 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'EnhancedHammer v0.4.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 20:30 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Code:
    [06/11/2016 10:06:53] [Oxide] 10:06 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
  15. Any ideas?

Code:
    (18:50:58) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.4.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (18:50:58) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (18:50:59) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.4.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (18:50:59) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (18:51:04) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.4.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (18:51:04) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (18:51:04) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.4.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (18:51:04) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MagicHammer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (18:51:06) | [Oxide] 18:51 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnStructureRepair' on plugin 'MagicHammer v0.4.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

16. What are you trying to repair?

17. You can try this version although the original still works fine for me. Perm has changed to magichammer.use

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
  18. Thanks will test and update the permission.

19. Proper update coming soon, includes repair and destroy all, deployable support and probably costs for players

20. I think to be honest it was a deployable barricade I was trying to repair.