InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,748 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. problem is solved thank you anyway :D

now i try to get the RP to work by following this guit i get this error Unable to load InfoPanel. InfoPanel.cs(666,8): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `static' in my server log
    can somon help to get the RP to work ??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
  2. just tryed this and it didnt work for me either it threw me a errorr

(13:51:24) | Unable to load InfoPanel. InfoPanel.cs(674,12): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `MessageBox', expecting `(', `[', or `{'

3. RP was added already to the plugin with version 0.9.8

4. The CS file works fine on my server and before I put it in, RP will not work

5. You will also need to add the config part posted in the update note >> InfoPanel

6. I can pm you a file that I changed that will work if you want

7. Yes, thank you so much :D

8. been trying for awhile now can anyone help me move the panels down to the bottom left?
    cheers
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532964982][/DOUBLEPOST]
    could i also get this setup please?
    thanks

9. Hello i have a problem, i set a alpha value to 0 but i have a white line horrible. Do you have an idea ?

unknown (3).png

Thanks you for your help ;)

Attached Files:

10. You should add APC, CH47

11. Ok, this is probably an easy one but ... How do you reset the messages?

- I edited the Message list in the CS.
    - Uploaded edited CS to the plugins folder.
    - Restarted the server.
    - Reloaded the plugins.

... Still getting the original messages :(

12. You do not edit the cs file you edit the json please download a fresh copy and reupload it

13. Ok ... I don't seem to have a JSON file on the server ... but I do have one in my local archives. Is there a way I can force a default write of this file (on the server) so that I can properly edit it?

14. If you dont have the json then a few things would cause this
    1. Plugin has an error because of your edits
    2. You don't have oxide installed
    3. You have the plugin in the wrong folder
    So please check all the above type oxide.version in rcon see what info comes back if no oxide version comes back go to step two if it does go to step 3 skipping step 2

15. Ok ...
    1. I'm a coder and your original CS, with my edits, was running fine without any errors and without a json file.
    2. Of course I have Oxide indtalled as your CS and other plugins ARE working.
    3. See above.

Can you think of another reason why your CS would not create the json file in the config folder?

I updated my archived json file and reinstalled your unedited CS and my old edited json files to my server ... and things are working as you requested same as they did before ;)

16. Not my plugin and the changes you done must of been wrong causing an error so see your logs and if you are a coder you should know what to do without being told

17. The messages are part of the default config file content. Sure you did accidently oversee them. Is'nt it? ;)
    Code:
      "Messages": [    "Welcome!",
        "Beware! You Are Not Alone!",
        "Leeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins"
      ],
    Thats the right place to change em...

18. @Resistance & Fuji ... first off thank you for your assistance!!! I'm not trying to be difficult ... just trying to see if anyone knows what is wrong and how to kick start the creation of the json file. That is, why spend allot of time researching the code when some other user knows the answers ;)

That being said ... yes, I am a coder and yes I checked the logs ... there were no errors logged anywhere related to this plugin.

I simply dropped the CS into the plugins folder, restarted the game, then reloaded the plugin ... no errors , default messages, but NO json file was created in the config folder.

Because there was no json file to be edited (as expected) I edited the CS directly, dropped it in the plugins folder, restarted the game, reloaded the plugin ... no errors, no json file, but I did get my NEW messages. After receiving the first response I copied up an old json file for this plugin I had lying around on an old external drive, added my messages to it, put it in the config folder, restored a fresh unedited copy of the CS into the plugins folder, restarted & reloaded and presto ... no errors and I got my messages.

So the question isn't about where to put the files, if I have oxide installed, or if I know how to code, the questions are:

1. Why would the default unedited CS NOT create the json file like it is supposed to?
    2. How can I get the default unedited CS to create the json file like it is supposed to?

I ask these questions herein because:

1. The plugin should create the json file and, as it didn't, the developer needs to know.
    2. Others might be having the same/similar issue and need to how to work around it as well.

19. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

What you are experiencing may in-fact be a bug of some sort, however the information you are providing is not sufficient information to derive a solution. This plugin relies on a whole stack of technology that the plugin author/maintainer isn't responsible for and we ought to be receiving considerably more reports of this were it in-fact as egregious as you have described.

We won't know exactly what the problem is until we have reproduced it reliably, and as such aren't in a position to tell you from a point of knowledge _why_ the plugin is behaving now how it is.

To get to the bottom of it, please provide exact steps that you have taken, and one more multiple people can validate those steps and over time and with process of elimination we can determine what you are doing differently or what isn't working exactly.

Please consider this: Reporting bugs and issues

Thank you.

20. Can you tell me the path of your plugin folder that you are installing the cs files