InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,748 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. cant get to work now got error today: Error while compiling: compiler version disconnected

2. if you dont post the error no one can or will help

3. @Resistance

you may know how to fix this ? I have the config at request. since I cant post it. :)

4. upload it using the post options

5. Don't know what you mean by post options, but I meant since we're not allowed to.

I'll post the code, then after you see it, I can delete it if needed.

Code Deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2018
  6. window Mode and Full Screen is not the same! if u set it up use fullscreen and UI scale 1.0 this is the most what players use and then u can look how it looks if u use your own settings. :)

7. I was guessing that it had to be in Fullscreen. utscale 1.0 :) i'll try that. Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532365881][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @trixxxi I just changed back to fullscreen with a resolution 1920x1080 ut.scale 1.o and it looks the same as I saw on when I was windowed mode 1600x900 ut.scale 1.7777 . lol They posted pictures a couple days ago saying they couldn't see the images. Not sure why. Cause I can and it doesn't look messed up like they were saying, so Idk.

8. You are allowed to upload a json file you just cant upload the plugin cs file

9. was unclear, now I know

10. anyone want to do me a favour here with infopanel.
    Im trying to get the infobox to appear in the top left hand corner but only showing the following :

Playersonline
    Sleepers
    Airplane
    Helicopter
    Ch47

appreciate any help on this - i tried using the cui page to move stuff and it all messed up pretty bad.

11. you have the config with the ch47 on it ?

12. not in my current one as im struggling to get Infopanel to do anything at moment.
    The chinook one is posted here if u need it Krazy J

InfoPanel

13. actually I will take a look at the chinook one. Thanks. I moved my docks. not sure how to only show certain things though, still learning

14. Why does this not work ??

Code:
                {
                    CheckChinook();
                }
    (13:41:03) | [Oxide] 15:41 [Error] Error while compiling: InfoPanel.cs(863,21): error CS0103: The name `CheckChinook' does not exist in the current context

nevermind. got it working, now to figure out how to move those docks without messing it up.

Anyone good at moving docks? LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2018
  15. How do I move it over to the center as the arrow shows on photo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. no help ????

17. Help I tried changing the position of the panel after saving the changes and is not updating in the game it's only flashes a bit and stays the same

18. No help as you need to search other posts as its been already answered

19. as anyone figured out how to add the chinook to the info panel yet please