InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,748 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. So margin values are not X,Y,Z.. they are Top,Right,Bottom,Left

2. Hello,
    Does anyone know how to move the InfoPanel to a specific place?
    I have no idea how to do it, since it does not go by AnchorMIN and AnchorMAX

3. Hey,
    i've tried to install InfoPanel yesterday by moving the file into the plugin in folder and typing "oxide.reload InfoPanel" but I got the following error in the console "Error while compiling: InfoPanel.cs(486,70): error CS1012: Too many characters in character literal". I have no idea what this means. Can someone help? Thanks!

4. o.reload InfoPanel

5. Code:
    > o.reload InfoPanel
    Error while compiling: InfoPanel.cs(502,70): error CS1012: Too many characters in character literal
    Again the same error. :(

6. You messed up you config check all AnchorY bottom and double check Margin and BackgroundColor and any other setting for AnchorY bottom

7. Sorry, but i have no idea what you are talking about. :( The only plugin i've got installed is DeathNotes nothing more. I didnt change anything in the config-files aside from the servername and slots.

8. You said you did not change anything in the config then you said you changed two things anyway you asked about the error I am telling you what the problem is fix or dont fix up to you

9. You really believe that these two changes are important for this error? I have no idea what you mean with margin and AnchorY. Are these plugins or settings in a cfg-file? When it is a cfg-file in which do I find these settings to check?

10. if you upload the config I will check it

11. Which one do you need? My server is running with LGSM. Just for the info. :)

12. I need the config for this plugin the one you said you edited

13. The only config I edited was the server.cfg to rename the server and change the slots. Nothing more. In the config-folder from oxide is no InfoPanel.json the plugin hasnt loaded yet because of said error. I think these files are generated at the first loading of the plugin. Death Notes and Gather Manager have loaded these config-files on there own. Do I need to create the config file on my own for InfoPanel? Just so you know, I have tried to install HammerTime yesterday aswell but there is the same error again.

14. I was able to fix the bug. Thank you for your help. :)

15. You need to say what was causing it in case others have it so they know how to fix it

16. I think this error is very uncommon. Somehow zippyshare messed with the .cs-file. I uploaded the file to zippyshare and downloaded it with linux because I had no access to the oxidemod-account. So I checked the .cs file on my linux system and the code was completly messed up. My workaround was just copy the file on my windows system with access to the oxidemod-account and pasting it via putty onto my linux-system.

17. I am trying to get a transparent background for all of the panels but I'm not sure how. Everything I have tried is just giving me a light gray panel but I want it transparent. Please help.

18. Can someone fix this for me ? LOL I moved the docks and obviously messed the images up cause now they aren't showing as normal :)

also whats happening, it keeps changing where the position of each dock is. not sure why.

Attached Files: