InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,748 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

He didn't post a version, he posted a diff which just shows changes between versions. We do not allow random version to be posted publicly.

2. What about multi language interface

3. Screenshot_1.png
    Pm me if anyone wants this config. (my old one)

4. How do I modify the absolute position of a panel? The default config has four panels, one in each corner, but the left side panels are offset from the left of the screen. I would like them to be flush with the left side of the screen like they are on the right.

5. Hello all :D
    So i am new to a lot of this stuff. Is there any way to use just the the message box of this plugin? I tried this but it dont work:
    Code:
    {
      "Docks": {
        "BottomMiddleDock": {
          "AnchorX": "Middle",
          "AnchorY": "Bottom",
          "Available": true,
          "BackgroundColor": "0 0 0 0.4",
          "Height": 0.03,
          "Margin": "0.005 0.162 0.005 0.005",
          "Width": 0.18
        },
      "Messages": [
        "Welcome!",
        "Beware! You Are Not Alone!",
        "Leeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins"
      ],
      "Panels": {
        "MessageBox": {
          "Autoload": true,
          "Dock": "BottomMiddleDock",
          "FadeOut": 0.0,
          "Height": 0.95,
          "Margin": "0 0 0 0.005",
          "Order": 7,
          "PanelSettings": {
            "MessageUpdateFrequency (seconds)": 20,
            "MsgOrder": "normal"
          },
          "Text": {
            "Align": "MiddleCenter",
            "Content": "No Content",
            "FadeIn": 0.0,
            "FadeOut": 0.0,
            "FontColor": "1 1 1 1",
            "FontSize": 14,
            "Height": 0.95,
            "Margin": "0 0 0 0.005",
            "Order": 0,
            "Width": 1.0
          }
    Like I said, I am new to this stuff, so I just tried that, lol. Am I going about this the wrong way entirely? I just want a message box in the bottom middle, any help would be greatly appreciated. TY

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2018
  6. a screenshot of where it actually is might help people understand the problem

7. How to move the RPs above or below the message to the right?

I tried several combinations without success ... thank you for your help

8. Was wondering if you were still around with some of your handywork please get back to me thank you. @PryMary

9. Hello Together,
    I'm new an i want to ask if it possible to activate the Radiation alert. At the moment the Icon color is only yellow. Is it possible to change this from Global status to Player status? If it is possible which changes I have to do in the Plugin file? I use the uneddited Infopanel.cs file that u can Download here.
    Thx 4 your Help

10. Can someone help me? I went through all the comments and info trying to figure out how to remove certain parts of this plugin like the RP and $$ one etc. And how to move and rearrange the bars? Any info or directions on how i can obtain this would be great. I really just want the standard event bar as well as the compass

11. I'm getting a red text error when loading InfoPanel
    Here is a screenshot
    infopanelerror.jpg

12. I'm trying to edit the bar so everything is neatly at the top of the screen, rather than in four separate corners, but I simply cannot work out how to do it properly. I also wanted to remove the points and money, which I did, but I also wanted to increase the gap between the boxes, but I also cannot work out how to do that either. I was just wondering if there was anyone that could help me out with this?

13. Hi ,
    I have attached a copy of my config and a screen shot of my infopanel,
    The heli will go red when active, the plane will go green when active, the radiation will go yellow when active and green when safe, you will notice from the config that there is a clock added (which is not in the jpg) which will be on the bottom left, it takes a little practice to move things to where you want them,. just look at the default numbers and mine to see the difference and work on what you want to do. good thing about it is that you can see the results instantly when you reload the plugin and can then adjust it, you will for sure want to change some of the messages :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
  14. Hello guys,

please, im strugglin, can someone please move the Infopanel UI on the left side to the position so it would match the default Facepunch UI position on the right side for me so it would be more balanced?? I would hug you so much

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Just edit the "margin" value on the config file of the bottom left dock, value are in this order "Top - right - bottom - left"

16. could u please test it out for me? the problem is i downloaded this file so im a bit confused inside the file, and the second thing is, i dont have a direct access, i have to send it and wait till the host uploads the file and then i can see how it looks like, so it would take alot of time and many tries :((

17. u want just move the info panel a little bit up? if u do it it will overlap the chat . i cant upload image here i am blocked ^^ but here is a link for this infopanel what i mean ^^ >> https://i.imgur.com/lm1FKoD.png <<
    this is User Interface Scale 1.0 some players for example me too, play with UI Scale 0.8 an it overlap its without editing it :p
    like this >> https://i.imgur.com/NHnC0K2.png <<

18. oh thats right i did not think about that :( on the other hand it would be nice if you could squezee the sleepers in the bottom panel with the online players, and you could get rid of compass, and move everything a little bit up but that would be too much work to do --

19. does anyone have a nice, clean config file i can pinch please?
    i just really need heli, airdop, sleepers, players
    many thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2018
  20. ignore this post, i was a dumbass, fixed it myself :p