InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. I will try again but I thought I did

2. I've been having this issue for weeks now.

3. Damnit, default images for heli etc have been removed from imgr, anyone got a backup

4. @PryMary can you send me the cs file pleas :D

5. @PryMary May i get your help? i just need to edit my config a little but i keep getting errors now. if you could PM me :)

6. Yeah iv'e lost all the icons for this plugin.. Does anyone have any new ones?

7. You can send me your preferred changes by PM, then i can take a look into.

8. Thanks for that!!

So I am attempting to get the X: | Y: Coordinates to sit in the Compass Section of the GUI (As described in the screenshot). Any help in making this possible would be very appreciated! I have also attatched the .json file I am using in this screenshot, Any guidance is very appreciated! Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2018
  9. how to make rp show in info pannel. right now only can check rp if i do /s, info panel rp stays at 0.00 even tho i have 10k rp

10. Took forever bc i couldn't find my original config file and oxide went down. but finished :)

Attached Files:

11. FYI: My server has been shutdown and the associated imgur account. I will no longer be giving out the panel made for myself and as you cannot close your account on here I have disabled conversations. I no longer have the images for the panel that was made for me so you will have to find some just make sure they are 1024x1024

12. hey guys, how i find this URLs
    This pictures doesnt work.. :/

Attached Files:

• lel.JPG
      lel.JPG
      File size:
      26.8 KB
      Views:
  13. just google some PNGs and use those

14. I'm sorry to die in the file?

15. @PryMary Send me your configuration ? ( PM please )

16. just replace the url in the config with the new url. make sure its a .png url

17. I got my .CS working for RP (Server Rewards) from carefully reading a previous post from PryMary. Permalink below:

InfoPanel

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  18. Is there a possibility that you can share your config plz?