InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Not really sure how using InfoPanel. You can create a new Dock and New Panel with it i'm sure. Sort of like:

Code:
      "Docks": {
        "Logo": {
          "AnchorX": "Left",
          "AnchorY": "Bottom",
          "Available": true,
          "BackgroundColor": "0 0 0 0.4",
          "Height": 0.03,
          "Margin": "0.005 0.162 0.005 0.005",
          "Width": 0.18
        },
    And
    Code:
      "Panels": {  
    "LogoImage": {
          "Autoload": true,
          "BackgroundColor": "0.203 0.596 0.858 0.6",
          "Dock": "Logo",
          "FadeOut": 0.0,
          "Height": 0.95,
          "Image": {
            "BackgroundColor": "0 0 0 0.4",
            "Height": 1.3,
            "Margin": "0 0.12 -0.2 0.13",
            "Order": 1,
            "Url": "http://i.imgur.com/pBoGZgG.png",
            "Width": 0.71
          },
          "Margin": "0 0 0 0.0005",
          "Order": 5,
          "PanelSettings": {
            "ActiveColor": "1 0 0 1",
            "InactiveColor": "1 1 1 1"
          },
          "Width": 1
        },
    Customizing the Size of it and Where you want it etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2018
  2. Hi There! If got a question! I like this plugin a lot but editing the bars are killing me...
    I tried it a couple of times but gone horrible wrong.. Could somebody help me with it?
    I want it like that on the screen below

20180214164133_1.png

3. I know how to change the entire background to a solid color, but not sure to just an outline. sorry

4. @PryMary May I get that as well. I'm having a rough time configuring my settings too.

5. This config was for the changes i needed help with?

6. Yes sir. Its the messages gone, Radiation added, and Compass added. They are in the correct spot as well
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518662338][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm just gonna leave this here >.> <.< instantreality 1.0 - tools - color calculator

If someone is needing to know how to change the background colors

7. InfoPanel dont work now anymore with RP Points!!!
    tested with Oxide.Rust 2.0.3829

is it possible that you add RP Points from ServerRewards in this newest version.
    not economics

Code:
    (09:32:03) | InfoPanel was compiled successfully in 1748ms(09:32:03) | Unloaded plugin InfoPanel v0.9.7 by Ghosst / Nogrod(09:32:04) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.9.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+Balance.GetBalance (System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.InitializeGUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(09:32:04) | Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.9.7 by Ghosst / Nogrod

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018

8. The Same for me... doas not working anymore :(

9. I dont have any problems? Just completed the plugin

10. you dont use RP Points in infopanel, thats why all works

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You’re not updated with Economics according to that error.

12. anyone an idea how to integrate now the RP in InfoPanel again ?

@Wulf, how about integrating the support for the serverrewards plugin into the infopanel plugin for everyone? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018
  13. Thanks for the help. It was like i wanted it to look like. :D Epic!

14. np, glad i could help

15. Just tried that. still doesnt work. Im lost lol. I even just reinstalled plugin and changed it then reloaded and it still just says the default texts

16. anyone with server rewards mod i edited lines and changed to look like this.

Code:
                   var player = RustCore.FindPlayerByIdString(id);
                   if (player == null) return 0;
                   return (int)instance.ServerRewards?.Call("CheckPoints",  (id));
               }

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The issue is with Oxide, I would not recommend making the above change as it may change again. We're working to resolve the issue.

18. the only other thing i can think of is you aren't saving it properly. make a copy, save it, overwrite the server one, then reload the plugin with the console command.

19. works, thanks !

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2018
  20. is it possible to update map coord on your current position on map ?
    (A1 / A2 / etc ....)