InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. I just used an image search and found this one:
    rad icon.png

2. I don't make custom GUI's for people bro ;) I share the one that was made for me out of generosity :)

3. can you send me this too please? :D

4. PM Sent :)

5. Is InfoPanels still working for you guys? Cus since the last update it stopped working for me.

6. I've been having issues with it for a week. I've been posting my error message asking for help and have got no response.

7. @Wulf heey im getting alot of questions from players that would like to have a extra menu showing RP Points instead of economics could you implement this perhaps for them as they seem they cant reach u
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516973995][/DOUBLEPOST]if anyone need help pm me ur error and ill have a look at it for u
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516974053][/DOUBLEPOST]@DimitriStreams @Bill Murray 2

i also do GUI PlaceMents for this and Icon Changes

8. it will get removed but check this .cs out

Attached Files:

9. I don't use any GUI stuff. That's why I'm asking.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We don’t add new feature to plugins not maintained by us without the approval of the author, only hotfixes. This plugin is considered unmaintained right now though, so if someone would like to maintain it, they just need to let us know. Right now we have a couple interested in it.

11. @Wulf Could i perhaps maintain it i got alot of great future with the version i have my self future like
    Multi News Feed
    Economics + RP

but its up to u just consider my request
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517007570][/DOUBLEPOST]@Bill Murray 2 can u show me the error ur getting then ill help u out
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517007673][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i just seen ur error could u perhaps share me ur config file and Plugin Version

12. Plugin version is the latest available. Just did a fresh download and install of the plugin. Wiped all my config, started from scratch. Going to see if that works. Will let you know. Thanks.

13. I want to move him one centimeter down

Attached Files:

14. Could someone help me get RP and Economics working together? Economics is working as intended but RP is showing No Content on the panel.
    Typing /s shows that RP is generating porperly, just not showing.

I can send the cs file if needed, Thanks

Attached Files:

15. By chance could anyone help me implement an option so i can change the font to one of the four that Rust can use?

16. i was just coming here for the same reason, because i'm finally designing my own icons. i'm not sure the plugin supports using another font and as Wulf said, they only do hotfixes on unmaintained plugins. it's a shame, infopanel one of the most essential plugins for a modded server, hope someone picks it up soon.

if anyone knows a way to change font please share but it doesn't look to be possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2018
  17. hello every body, I've this message in my consol, do you have solution?
    Code:
     Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.9.7' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+Compass.GetDirection (System.String PlayerID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+Compass.Refresh (Oxide.Plugins.StoredData storedData, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 panels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.<OnServerInitialized>m__A () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Can you help me for resolve this problem?

18. I changed the messages of what they say and saved it but they still say old messeges you put in. Why?

19. You must reload plugin after changing any json files