InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Leaving these for anyone that wants easy paste-ins of a cleaner default UI placement for just 3 rows at the very bottom left just under chat:

Replace "BottomLeftDock"'s "Margin" with: "0.075 0.005 0.075 0.165",
    Replace "BottomRightDock"'s "Margin" with: "0.040 0.005 0.040 0.165",
    Replace "TopRightDock"'s "Margin" with: "0.005 0.005 0.005 0.165",

NOTICE: Since I only want 3 rows I'm ignoring "TopLeftDock" completely and setting it's Available to false. You'll want to reassign any Panels you have set to TopLeftDock to BottomLeftDock and order accordingly. I don't use Balance or Radiation so set those to false. You'll probably still want to tweak some of the widths to taste but I hope this saves someone else some time!

2. when player connects its coming up with this NetworkData.Write - no handler to write Facepunch.ObjectList -> Facepunch.ObjectList

anyone got any idea why?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516096418][/DOUBLEPOST]
    and this

RPC Error in AddUI

3. Is there anyone who can help me place the infopannels like this?
    upload_2018-1-17_16-18-15.png

4. if the black bars were all the same size and the black background was transparent that would be a good Infopanel.

5. Im trying to get my panel to have the compass and coords in the bottom left with the Message board top left with the airdrops, heli,sleeper, players top right but for some reason when I change the dock related to the specific panel is disables the panel completely for the heli,sleeper, and players

6. Getting a guitimerinit error and infopanel is crashing after the most recent update. Anyone else had this? I'll post a more thorough copy of the error when I'm able.

7. Is there a way to remove some features ie. the message bar and only leave the players and sleepers? Also how do i move the gui around the screen ie. from top to the bottom? Sorry im new to this

8. Code:
     Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.9.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.InitializeGUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.GUITimerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+<OnPlayerInit>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Any ideas?

9. so i am new to this and this is the first mod i have installed on my hosted server, I have uploaded the .cs file to the oxide plugin folder. What am I suppose to do next with these mods, do i have to initialize them in some manner? I am also able to see they have created a .json file in the config folder, i have tried restarting the server and then using the chat commands with no success. Thanks in advance guys.

10. You need oxide installed after each rust update if you not getting any config file then oxide is not installed or not installed correctly

11. I have the config files for sure, I'm just not able to see/activate the mod in game basically

12. how come my info panel shows above when i tab is there anyway to stop it doing that?

Attached Files:

13. Yep sure is but you need to edit the .cs file:
    Find:
    Code:
                [JsonProperty("parent")]
    Under that line change it to the following (essentially just change what's there for Hud at the end):
    Code:
                [JsonProperty("parent")]
                public string ParentName { get; set; } = "Hud";

14. Still getting this. I can manually reload the plugin and its fine, but until then this spams my console.

15. Thank you for that i appreciate it

16. how am i able to change the text within the MOTD box i have tried changing the .cs file it self but still doesnt work??

17. PM Sent

Open the .json file as there is no need to edit the .cs file... In the .json file you will see:
    "Messages": [
    "Leeeroy Jenkins",
    "Change this"
    ],
    Remember to do o.reload InfoPanel every time you upload a new .json file

18. Hello, I like it very much ..
    Can you add a radiation?
    Can you send me a copy?