1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry for the delay, forgot to mention that a build is available as a snapshot at AppVeyor

2. Where can i download Oxide for Item V2?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. Oxide-Hurtworld-itemv2-SNAPSHOT.zip was Forbidden! :(

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can get the current build at AppVeyor.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Thank you very much !

8. 4.7.0 oxide build is working? My plugins won't compile .. "Timed out waiting for plugin to be compilet: HWClans" ??

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working just fine, nothing has changed with Oxide; it was simply a patch for the Hurtworld update.

10. Nvm CSharpCompiler was missing at my server folder somehow

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  11. @Wulf
    a friend of my have just installed the itemv2 server with oxide for itemv2
    but while placeing oxide itemv2 snapshot inside of this server folder
    and turing the server on its saying two thinks

one: Couldn't check for update to CSharpCompiler.exe!
    two couln'd connect version older ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508012774][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf you know that the hurtworld version 0.4.7.0 is available at the moment so could you please update the oxide for hurtworld itemv2 please

12. My server is just running fine Trux, I think you just didn’t install it right...

13. How can't i installed it right,
    I've just opent steamcmd and from there I've typt login anonymous app_update beta -itemv2
    how isn't that installing it right ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

-beta itemv2

15. yeah but still while placeing the oxide version for itemv2 its still saying
    Couldn't check for update to CSharpCompiler.exe

16. From the link that wulf had post here

17. This one?

18. Yes that one

19. Code:
    Exception while resolving plugin references (FileNotFoundException: C:\TCAFiles\Users\BobbyB\44355\CSharpCompiler.exe)
    at System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.SetCompilerVersion () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.EnqueueCompilation (Oxide.Plugins.Compilation compilation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler+<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<Compile>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Compilation+<>c__DisplayClass23_0.<Prepare>b__0 (System.Object _) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I can't get oxide or plugins to work.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2017