1. @Wulf
    I hope I don't sound like an ass but I am seriously confused. Regular hurtworld doesnt give me this much of an headache.
    I use Host Havoc rented server. It gives the option to convert server to itemv2. when I add the oxide for itemv2 through Host Havoc, it results in the server being an old version. When I update the steam after installing oxide for itemv2, it removes the oxide but then I can join my server.

I get that some plugins work but my main problem is getting the oxide to work in the first place to use plugins.
    Is there a pre-made build of oxide for the current itemv2 to download or no?
    Do I have to create my own build or something? I just see all types of terminology being thrown around and I can only half understand it all.
    If the itemv2 servers that are already up using oxide have admins that understand all this stuff and how complicated it is, then maybe ill just wait it out. Wasted my money on the server but atleast I can learn something on the way.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the post above your post. I'm working on a fix.

In regards to the Hurtworld itemv2 branch, it's constantly changing which is why we don't really support it right now. Most plugin authors likely won't either until it settles down and gets released as the main version.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Build should be the correct version now.

4. I had Host havoc by my own its true that host havoc have an option that you can upgrade your server to beta itemv2,
    Now its so that when you doing this that you've to reinstall your whole server otherways you arn't allowed to download the beta-itemv2,
    And hosthavoc doesn't allowed you to upload the newst snaphop from itemv2 its telling that your files are corrupt (which is not),
    So the only why what you can do for now is run the itemv2 server as vanilla, that is the only why to get it

5. Wulf could you mabye post the snapshot in here because I'm a total nub with patching files but if you don't have the time for it i'll find it out then,
    But for now if you've the time for it it will be nice if you can post the snapshot in here.?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The snapshot is linked in previous posts.

7. Are you sure that the link on page 12 is the currently one because while downloading that one and copy pase it into my server and turning the server on its still saying oxide 0.4.3.3 ????

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The build server didn't build it for some reason, but it is building it right now and should be available in the next few minutes.

9. @Wulf could you mabye update oxide again because the patch 0.4.5.0 is out and I'm totaly noob with MSIL I tryd to onderstand it,
    bot if there is one thing to undetstand then its MSIL (ps sorry for bothering you

10. Pls update oxide for hurtworld itemv2 and master version

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Both builds are available now.

12. another doubt
    How do I update the hurtworld plugins for itemv2?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
  13. That’s for every plugin different you can’t just change one thing and fix them all.

14. so I'll have to wait for someone to create the jajajaja plugins I do not know how to create

15. I have some updated versions, they are not all free tho... send me a pm if you want to know more.

16. someone would have the teleport plugin and lootconfog for hurtworld itemv2i

17. good morning everyone
    I have been reading here in the forum about updating plugins but have to learn about MSIL my question is
    What is MSIL?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins don't use MSIL, you'd just need to learn a bit of C# and understand the basics of it.

19. When update ?

When update on Github ?

any respond ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2017
  20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It will be when we're able to. The itemv2 branch is not a release version and may not always be updated instantly.