1. When you should able to do? or are you not gonna do it ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's available now.

3. my chatcommands doesnt work, but Adverts and Betterchat works fine. needs a fix maybe ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working just fine to me. Make sure you installed ALL files from the zip.

5. i can't see the download of all files only can download them single

can you send me the Full version here ?

Oh never mind i got it already ty though :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
  6. Never mind my chat commands still aren't working.

Oxide is working but chat commands aren't working i installed UnityEngine.dll and Assembly-CSharp.dll

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
  7. Legacy plugins don't work at Itemv2, in case of Kits plugin you must change some lines before adding it to Itemv2 Server. Just check at server console if there's no red messages when you try to load plugin.

8. All plugins loading fine its an error from Oxide themself.

All my plugins are working fine,

some are own made, other are compiled.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not entirely true, it just depends on if the plugin needs changes for something that changed in Hurtworld. That isn't related to commands.

I'll be looking into it soon. The issue is most likely related to the chat command handling I made recently for Hurtworld.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Tested both HurtworldPlugin commands are CovalencePlugin commands, both working 100%; so sounds like your setup isn't quite right.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Build available for 0.4.6.0.

12. Can someone help me? type.. I'm getting some plugins that are outdated and trying to update to ItemV2 but in some plugins that used "EEntityFluidEffectType" I'm having problems.

ERROR: "Error while compiling: Fly.cs (89,34): error CS0103: The name` EEntityFluidEffectType 'does not exist in the current context"

Can someone help me with this? (I tried to change it to some new ones I found in the 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' of Oxide ItemV2 which are similar but nothing I tried worked out..)

13. change EEntityFluidEffectType into EntityFluidEffectKeyDatabase.Instance and it should work

The fly plugin is really hard to compile i did but cost me a lot of my time.

14. A link to a working version for itemv2 has been added to the plugin's overview.

15. Thanks.

16. We need newer version pls

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. wulf I wanted to know how I updated the source versions of oxide in visial studio
    and also if you can give me a hint to upgrade or create universal plugins for any server
    I'm having a project to create plugins for rust plus I also want the same plugin to work on other server
    if you can only tell me what to study to begin with, I thank you
    I also resauto that I use visual studio more in .NET and I'm migrating to C #

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you mean by source versions, but Oxide is already updated for the itemv2 branch and is provided in previous posts of mine in this thread if you'd like to use it.

There are plenty of examples of universal plugins under the Universal Plugins section. For C# tutorials and such, Google has plenty of those.

20. New bugfix patch Hurtworld: