1. Hey Wulf is there a direct github link I can use for oxide item v2 update like the other oxide for TCAdmin? so dont need to change the link each time it updates as version changes in the link name.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only direct link right now is manually updated each update:
    Code:
    https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide/releases/download/latest/Oxide-Hurtworld-itemv2.zip

3. @Wulf did you changed something at last Oxide patch for Itemv2? After yesterdays update half of my plugins are kinda broken, doesn't load properly

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, nothing changed between the last two builds, though there were changes before that, so I'd suggest reading the changelog. If you still have issues, then I'd suggest posting details, otherwise I can't really help.

5. Plugin give this erro, any help fix it?
    argument cannot convert 'uLink.NetworkView' expression to type 'HNetworkView'

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2018
  6. post the issue on the right help section of the plugin this page is only asking question about v2 itself not for plugin support,
    and also give us more information about your issue otherways they can't help you further with your issue

7. Should be something like

Code:
    Singleton<HNetworkManager>.Instance.NetDestroy(obj);
    to

Code:
    Singleton<HNetworkManager>.Instance.NetDestroy(HNetworkExtensions.HNetworkView(obj));

8. Is something changed from THIS last patch? Wiped and updated as normal, by same scripts, but now it just starts, loads plugins, unloads plugins, stops.... repeat infinite.
    Every so often this just seems to happen to my hurtworld servers, nothing to trace in logs, and usually always a different reason so I can't learn around it ^^

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If Hurtworld has trouble loading your save, it will restart.

10. Naw that got wiped. There is a .hwb in the folder, but it's renamed and has never been an issue before. The only thing in logs is compiler log:
    Warning: restarting compilation
    Could that, or the preceding warnings/errors be it?
    I'm trying to run diemensland map incase they just removed that again or something ?
    Guess next step is clean reinstall!

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Compiling plugins would not restart the server. Diemensland was also removed, so if you are setting that then it won't start.

12. Bloooooody hell they just added it ! I never would have guessed it would be something retarded like that, would have wound up chmodding my night away and other stupid fix attempts, thanks so much!

13. I tried this and it looks like it worked, but now it shows another error in another line:

Error while compiling: LootChests.cs (262,19): error CS1503: Argument `# 1 'can not
    convert `ItemObject 'expression to type` ItemGeneratorAsset'

I'm trying to make this plugin work on v2

14. Depends if you want to make it with normal id system/guid/or by the item name. Also if its for LootChests try to post at the plugin support section, don't make Wulf angry :D

15. Does anyone have the coordinates of all the loot areas of the nullius map?

16. Hello,
    How i see there was bugfix update so i updated my Windows server using steamcmd "app_update 405100 -beta itemv2", dropped Oxide 2.0.3872 and tried to connect, but showed information "Couldn't connect to server version older". How im sure after update + old oxide should me connect, but oxide shouldn't work. What Did i bad?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A build is being released soon for it.

18. New update is live now :D If it will help you @Wulf