1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ichibu

Ichibu Wood Hoarder

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

3. Ichibu

Ichibu Wood Hoarder

i did dude! i even downloaded it from the link i posted here on the page to my home PC, then deleted the wget one by FTP, and reuploaded the one from my PC so i can be certain, and run the unzip command manually! come see result if you like
  4. Diable

Diable Naked Wanderer

hello, is there an oxide update? because the v2 servers its update and oxide no
  5. onStyle

onStyle Scavenger

"Error too many comps for update....... 8"
    Spam in Console, that did after restart + Now all items are invisible and all vehicles. Needed restart? why?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2018 ---
    Needed wipe*
  6. Psychodynamics

Psychodynamics Naked Wanderer

I downloaded and uploaded all files of the oxide plugin to my hurtworld server,
    but the server won't start. Is there any way to run a itemv2 server with oxide?
    Looks like many servers are running with itemv2 and oxide?

Best regards,

Well, I found a itemv2 oxide version, but where do I find plugins for the itemv2 version?
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018 at 6:54 PM
  7. Wulf

Most plugins are not updated for the itemv2 branch; any you find would be from sketchy sites or people selling them (discouraged).
  8. Psychodynamics

Psychodynamics Naked Wanderer

And why are so many oxide itemv2 servers online with plugins? Like kits, lootconfig, etc?
  9. Wulf

They've updated privately or paid for updates.