1. Please update for last HW patch

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working on it.

3. nothing yet?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A snapshot has been up on AppVeyor.

5. You have transformed into Santa Wulf, I see. I'll leave some fresh game meat for you on Christmas Eve!

6. hello my friend i want some plugin for item V 2 plse

7. Hi,

Where can I find a 2.0.3728 version of Oxide for a Hurtworld server in old version itemv2 (0.4.8.2)?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We do not support older versions, sorry.

9. Arf, i thought i found an archive...
    Because Hurtworld's latest update is, how can i put it... shit xD

Thanks for rapid response

10. Don't worry. This patch is strictly to test the pvp stuff so that's why it's got basically no balanced survival . Can't wait to see the new stuff properly balanced and polished and put into mangatang.

11. Yeah, on that point they did it in a hurry.
    They could have done their test on another version and not on the stable branch, because as said if we want to mangatang it requires a pass in 0.4.8.2 and therefore does not need Oxide, on Space Engineers i manage with the mods, but on Hurtworld i am a bit high, so it is not possible to do it myself =/

12. Well, i managed to make it work with Oxide Patcher.

13. what file should I download to use the oxide plugins in hurtworld item v2?

14. I've just one problem while updateing my server V2,
    and turing it on its saying zonesets,
    but I got this as my map for the server
    Code:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername [NL/EU]<color=#00CD00>UniversalGamingClanItemV2</color>;addadmin mangatang" 76561198027627588;maxplayers 50" -logfile "gamelog.txt"
    mangatang,

which should be the currently map name from Itemv2 so I don't know why its saying zonesets
    the map from mangatang is also standing inside of the shared_bundles maps and then its called
    mangatang.win64.map
    So I don't know why this is happen

15. Should be mangatang for 5.0.1 version, I doubt current build will work with zonetest map.

16. @Wulf could you please update oxide for itemv2 because while I want to connect to the server its saying couldn;t connect older version,
    And I've tried to updat the self it self but steamcmd says that the sever is already uptodate

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see any updates being available and the build I pushed out seems to be working just fine.

18. Nevermind its working already, but I wanted to know if someone or you self know a command that I have to place it inside of the autoexec.cfg file to getting damage on the tools on the itemv2 version because when I had play it the damage on the tools where there and now it isn't,
    So is there mabye away to put it on again ?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven’t done much with anything outside of patching the games recently.

20. New update out, Oxide needs an update. Good morning Wulf :)