We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Please update for last HW patch

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working on it.

Grzeniuuu and klauz24 like this.
  3. nothing yet?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A snapshot has been up on AppVeyor.

klauz24 likes this.
  5. You have transformed into Santa Wulf, I see. I'll leave some fresh game meat for you on Christmas Eve!

6. hello my friend i want some plugin for item V 2 plse

7. Hi,

Where can I find a 2.0.3728 version of Oxide for a Hurtworld server in old version itemv2 (0.4.8.2)?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We do not support older versions, sorry.

9. Arf, i thought i found an archive...
    Because Hurtworld's latest update is, how can i put it... shit xD

Thanks for rapid response

10. Don't worry. This patch is strictly to test the pvp stuff so that's why it's got basically no balanced survival . Can't wait to see the new stuff properly balanced and polished and put into mangatang.

11. Yeah, on that point they did it in a hurry.
    They could have done their test on another version and not on the stable branch, because as said if we want to mangatang it requires a pass in 0.4.8.2 and therefore does not need Oxide, on Space Engineers i manage with the mods, but on Hurtworld i am a bit high, so it is not possible to do it myself =/

12. Well, i managed to make it work with Oxide Patcher.

13. what file should I download to use the oxide plugins in hurtworld item v2?

14. I've just one problem while updateing my server V2,
    and turing it on its saying zonesets,
    but I got this as my map for the server
    Code:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername [NL/EU]<color=#00CD00>UniversalGamingClanItemV2</color>;addadmin mangatang" 76561198027627588;maxplayers 50" -logfile "gamelog.txt"
    mangatang,

which should be the currently map name from Itemv2 so I don't know why its saying zonesets
    the map from mangatang is also standing inside of the shared_bundles maps and then its called
    mangatang.win64.map
    So I don't know why this is happen

15. Should be mangatang for 5.0.1 version, I doubt current build will work with zonetest map.

16. @Wulf could you please update oxide for itemv2 because while I want to connect to the server its saying couldn;t connect older version,
    And I've tried to updat the self it self but steamcmd says that the sever is already uptodate

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see any updates being available and the build I pushed out seems to be working just fine.

18. Nevermind its working already, but I wanted to know if someone or you self know a command that I have to place it inside of the autoexec.cfg file to getting damage on the tools on the itemv2 version because when I had play it the damage on the tools where there and now it isn't,
    So is there mabye away to put it on again ?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven’t done much with anything outside of patching the games recently.

20. New update out, Oxide needs an update. Good morning Wulf :)