Solved Hide item giving notices

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Crytec, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Yeah, because Rust Players are known for being understanding and logical, right ? :D

2. We'll see.

3. Yup, time will tell.

In the meantime, thanks for the plugin ! :)

4. I have ~100 players, it is extremely uncommon that I need give items.
    Since the beginning of the month, 0 give.

This is a point of view, but this plugin is a hidden truth.

Would you justify a "give" , or not being able to play because at the slightest action from you , the players will think you have used your powers ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
  5. Works great. Thanks for sharing this with us. You know, it kind of pisses me off the way Gary acts. If we pay for our own server, we should be able to dictate whether or not we want items spawned in announced.

I personally do not use it to cheat, however you all know as well as I do that one item comes in and everyone claims they are owed something too. It doesn't do anything except create headaches.

6. It's the case anyway, announcement or not, but I guess it vary from server to server.

A simple example, the God Mode. We have one that add a Prefix in the chat, and on top of the admin's head, and while in god mode, we can't hurt or be hurt by players.

That doesn't stop people from calling us out, calling us "cheaters" or "abusers" whenever they raid us...

Anyway, every one have his opinion, as long as we have the choice, I'm ok with it :D

7. I like to spawn myself items and try different things out. i built a new area with ZoneManager and built a village inside, like a trade zone.. I dont want stuff like that spamming the chat when i give myself wood and so on. I do not play the game as a normal player, and i do not give away items. That is WHY i want this plugin. I dont want it so i can spawn myself lots of items and build a huge base and go kill everyone. Cheers

8. Build for Rust | Oxide

In short, continue to maintain doubt among the players.

9. i already have that plugin. But there you have to type every time you want to switch to another item.
    I have 80/80 players on my server. If an admin is abusing his "powers" then players will leave. i think that is kinda obvious.
    im not here to argue. i just dont see the point in "banning" this plugin.

10. Hi,

How do i disable the server message stating when an admin gives players items?

Thanks

11. When ever a admin uses F1 to give themselves something it shows in the chat.

[​IMG]

And also Shift + L and Shift + P isnt working anymore.

12. Hit F1 and go " bind "l" "noclip" " You need to rebind the keybindings after this Rust update. ;)

The announcement when Admins add things is something that Facepunch added in the update to make Admin abuse become exposed. As far as I'm aware, there isn't a way to disable it... yet. I think it is dumb, but... I guess if you aren't abusing, then you have nothing to fear, right?

13. Thx for replying i found a plugin that disables it (Admin Spawn) and thx for the key bindings.

14. yo guys when i spawn somethink in it spam it out on the server says server ... anyone can help me remove it

15. Dude the server announcing everything you spawn was added by Garry/Facepunch in the last update. Ankawi is trying to direct you to the plugin which will fix it. Admin Spawn for Rust | Oxide

16. Whenever I spawn something in to my person, it shows in chat. How do I get rid of that?