Solved Hide item giving notices

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Crytec, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Ok, it's just bad things, i have the messages problem solvd with the RemoveAAA .. :)

Thanks man

2. I don't have permission to view the Admin Spawn plugin???

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't maintained anymore, try RemoveAAA for Rust | Oxide.

4. Im trying to make admins not be able to spawn stuff in not hide it

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Both RemoveAAA and AdminSpawn do the same things.

6. I clicked the link but it says.... and I quote "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Why am I not allowed to check this plugin?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try NoGiveNotices for Rust | Oxide.

8. This plugin works beautifully. I had the issue just last night of RemoveAAA removing my ability to spawn in items with F1... I removed it and installed NoGiveNotices, and everything is fine and dandy. Thanks for the suggestion, Wulf!

9. While pressing those links its telling me that I don't have the permissions to downmoad or look through this page.
    Is thag because this plugin isn't supported anymore ore what?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, both of this aren't maintained anymore. If you want to just hide messages, see NoGiveNotices for Rust | Oxide.

11. Looks like those ones are Unmaintained. Try this one >> NoGiveNotices for Rust <<

12. rofle guys RemoveAAA Oxide still working 100%

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

rofle, unmaintained. :p

14. wulf can i claim the plugin then instead and maintain it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515448354][/DOUBLEPOST]i cant see who was last owner but i do would like to maintain this plugin in his place
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515448370][/DOUBLEPOST]and post feature plugins as wel

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see a need for it anymore now that there's an alternative that handles the original purpose of the plugin.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin