Solved Hide item giving notices

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Crytec, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Hello mates.

I recently start a new server, and i want to guive welcome gifts, but, everytime i make it, it apears in game what admin guives to "player X", there is any change to remove those messages ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What are you using to give items? Are you using Rust or Rust Legacy?

3. I have legacy

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And what are you using to give the items?

5. and to guive the items, i'm using rustadmin

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's likely a feature in RustAdmin then that is sending a message, so you'd either need to request an option to disable it or write or find a plugin that handles the gifting instead.

7. Well, i try rusty has well but the message appears also .. I don't want to spam the server with 3 gifts in 3 different players because the message appear to wood, stone, everithing...

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think Rust Legacy alone has messages that show when you give items, only Rust (current version).

9. Yes that is my problem .. I have a GameServers Server and they don't even supply a commands list .. When someone want's to start a game, is compleatly alone on server configuration, is quite boring :(

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does the 'version' command show?

11. Is not a version command list, is a server command list, no matter what version you have, i think when they upload the server and send you the e-mail warning you that the server is online, they shoud send a list of server commands attatched ...

I reacive the server, and have to start find all commands on web and try to check it .. Just now i know what oxid is xD
    Now i just need to remove those messages and the server is ok to start after 06/10 :S

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I was asking about the version to see which version you have. ;)

13. Oh... The only thing it says on control pannel of gameservers is : Rust (Legacy)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, but if you use the "version" command in RustAdmin, what does it say?

15. I did not understand very well, but I think it would be easier to use the "Kits" and places an amount of time the player will can get the kit.

16. Build Version: 1023.77
    Build Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:31:45 PM
    Unity Version: 5.4.0p1
    Changeset: 16665
    Branch: /main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.2437
    version : 1700 secure (secure mode enabled, connected to Steam3)
    map : Procedural Map

players : 0 (50 max) (0 queued) (0 joining)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have Rust, not Rust Legacy. ;)

To remove the messages shown in-game, use a plugin such as Admin Spawn or RemoveAAA for Rust | Oxide.

18. I just love you man xD

Just btw, if i change to legacy there is any difference ? :|

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd like have less players with Legacy, and you'd have to switch your client's branch (not developed anymore). You wouldn't have the messages though for giving items, but I doubt you'd want to go to Legacy.