HeliControl

Moved

Total Downloads: 35,353 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. Hello another question that i cant figureout, Why does the helicrate only spawn in 1 item. I use AlphaLoot on the side thanks in advance

2. I'm not so sure about that one. Have you tried seeing if the issue persists when either HeliControl or AlphaLoot is removed? I would suggest it's a conflict, but only if you have custom loot enabled in HeliControl.

3. I Had this mod running on the last update. Updated my server, tried to figure out how to update this mod. ended up deleting this mod using filezilla ftp then re downloaded the new one but it still wont work. I have no clue if its even there but the latest oxide log from today says it was loaded up.
    I grant myself helicontrol.admin on rcon and nothings happening.
    Where did I go wrong? I believe its in the update process and I fucked that up royally.

*edit. it was oxide. Updated oxide and I am now getting oxide error messages and can see the oxide version. now "oxide.grant user xxxxxx helicontrol.admin" is saying there are no permissions so I may uninstall/reinstall helicontrol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2018
  4. We're noticing that the heli despawns mid fight, can the lifetime be overridden if its being shot at/engaging someone?

5. I looked into a little bit, and from what I can see, it *may* be possible, but not in a very practical way. You'd almost certainly have to set the convar, which would cause the despawn time to change for all active helicopters and in general seems like a sloppy way to do it. Also, strangely, the Rust code seems to indicate that it should add time after it's last damage, so it won't despawn again, but perhaps it's not working quite right, or just isn't enough.

6. [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.2.8' (UnauthorizedAccessException: System access is restricted, you are not allowed to use System.Reflection.FieldInfo)
    at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    My hoster has denied access to the file system and now all my plugins give out this error. Technical support recommended me to contact the developers of plugins. Adding the line 'using System.Reflection;' will correct the error? Or do I need something else? Sorry for my English.

7. Until Oxide changes are made (making the variables that are being accessed via reflection public instead), this plugin will not work in it's current state on your server host. You can get it to compile by removing all references of things that use Reflection, but it will break a few things.

8. I removed this plugin after the update to test vanilla spawns and now no helis are spawning including the new CH47 event.

9. The only way HeliControl may be stopping that is if you have "Disable Default Rust Spawns" set to true. Unloading the plugin doesn't actually reset this value, so if you wish to undo that, you'll have to remove HeliControl (or set the option to false), and then restart the server. I don't think it has any effect on CH47 spawns, but it's worth a try. ;)

10. Thanks Shady757

11. Could it be possible that helicontrol is somehow interfering with chinooks ability to drop the crate?

12. the chinook appears on my server but never drops the crate
    I have helicontrol plugin but i also have full nights and days.

13. has been seen on ours apparently, but thats just one person sayin it

14. It's unlikely, but you can test it by removing HeliControl.

I have seen it come in and drop a crate, but I also have seen it come in and *not* drop a crate (both times with HeliControl enabled & same settings), so I'm not sure if it's a Rust thing or what.

15. I've seen it spawn on its own 1 time so far and not drop a crate. I spawned it 2 more times and it finally dropped a crate.

16. How to do that would at the same time came to the map 2 helicopters?

17. This plugin doesn't really have any specific option for that. You can use a plugin like TimedExecute to have it use the console command "callheli" twice.

18. Shady757 updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

19. Shady757 updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

20. Hello, plugin work's not correctly after update - see photo:
    chinook's timer differ of timer for simple heli, but calling only a simple heli, not chinook
    for example: time for heli set to 240 min, for chinook 50sec,
    but after 50secs simply helicopter start flying, why?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2018