HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,321 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. File is in the data folder but I added the items myself and they are not showing up

2. Would be nice if a play needed to have a supply signal to use /callheli, or even better support with economics

3. Would it be possible if you can somehow edit the vanilla values of when it spawns? I am aware we can run timedexecute; however, this would be on a fixed interval schedule; I was wondering if we could choose a window of time, similar to the Airdrop Extended plugin? If not, I completely understand.

Thank you for reading my post and thank you for the awesome plugin.

4. Latest update has broke calling heli's

5. [11/5/2015 9:46:46 PM] Couldn't find prefab "assets/bundled/prefabs/npc/patrol_helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab"

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The path changed, but I'm not sure why there are two with the new update.

assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrol_helicopter.prefab
    assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab

7. So it has changed from
    assets/bundled/prefabs/npc/patrol_helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab
    to
    assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrol_helicopter.prefab
    assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab
    So what one to use
    I see the DevilsIsland plugin will also need updated

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure, checking now.

9. Works well with string "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab"

10. Koenrad updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

11. Koenrad updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

12. I have the latest version installed and it refuses to disable the Heli's in any way since the recent Dev wipe... thoughts? (desperately important btw)

13. File doesn't appear to be downloading at the moment..... :/

14. modifying the config doesnt seem to be working, i made changes to have the heli event but it do no damage to players. isnt working, tried reloading the plugin after making changes and tried restarting the server, both are not working. is it something im doing wrong? was working properly before the dev wipe.

15. Editing the configuration file to modify the damage boosts, bullet accuracy, and bullet damage, then reloading the plugin doesnt work. damage against the heli remains the same, heli accuracy seems to only be reduced via console command, same for bullet damage scale.

16. but was working fine before the required wipe, had already changed the config. what are the console commands to accomplish that?

17. heli.bulletaccuracy (number, default is 2, increasing the number decreases accuracy) for example heli.bulletaccuracy 9 turns the spray wide with maybe 2 hits per spray.

heli.bulletdamagescale (number, default is 1 which i think does 20 damage per hit, decrease the number to reduce bullet damage) for example heli.bulletdamagescale 0.1 will allow lower population servers the chance they need to not face an impenetrable wall of death.

before the forced wipe there wasnt a change in prefab paths. after the wipe debug spam indicated rust experimental file structure changes, which could definitely be a root cause.

There were calls for items in file structures that no longer existed, I hope i still have the log from when i also found out that this forced wipe also disabled the ability to delete the saved maps and have them regenerate. had to have bluefang re-install rust experimental as backup maps re-uploaded wouldnt start the server.

18. Do we have a proper update yet?

19. Fix for crates
    This also comes up on f1 console
    No Gibs for: CL assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/servergibs_patrolhelicopter.prefab
    and
    No Gibs for: CL assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab
    so these need looked at

I find with this fix and the other plugin I fixed it has stopped the warnings that were coming with them and a lot less lag now as well

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015