HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,304 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. @Koenrad
    Just a fyi, in the instructions it mentions that a config file was suppose to be created upon uploading the plugin like most of the plugins. That does not happen, the only way to adjust the settings are listed in the 3rd posts that you mentioned.

2. damage to the building 0% "GlobalDamageMultiplier": 0.0, this setting?
    working

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
  3. Interesting, I don't know why you are experiencing this issue, sorry.

I have not added that feature to the plugin yet, however it does sound like a useful feature and I may add it in the future.

That HeliControlData file looks like it is good, and so does the config. If you have BetterLoot plugin on your server, helicontrol loot will not work at all, because LootConfig will treat the helicopter loot crates as if they are normal loot crates and put crap in them. I honestly suggest using LootConfig for managing loot drops.

I have seen periodic "missing projectileID" errors in my server before when there was no helicopter. is that error spamming the console or do you just see it once or twice? You may want to verify your server install with steamcmd (if you can).

I don't understand what you mean. The config file is created when you first put the plugin in the /oxide/plugins folder and the server is run (or is already running). If the config file exists already, it does not over-write the values and will add any missing values to the config. You can edit the config files located in /oxide/config/ and /oxide/data in any text editor.

4. after launch satrt Heli 5 seconds destroyed

[Oxide] 11:04 AM [Info] [HeliControl] Helicopter destroyed!

5. If you disable helicopters you will see that message any time a helicopter is spawned naturally.
    ("DisableHeli": true)

6. why doesnt the helis spawn naturally? only with commands..

7. Is there a way to stop the random serverown helicopter event?

8. Same here. The heli ONLY spawns when I command it.

I need to fix this soon as the component to the turrets are in the heli.

9. so is there anyway to call a heli to certain coordinates by server commands that i can used timedexecute for? if not anyway you can incorporate it!

10. After update can no longer use Assualt rifle on Heli, cannot aim or fire. Al other weapons work..

11. FTM

FTM

I seem to get this error when the heli get's shot down

Attached Files:

12. You need to update your version

13. holosight and silencer now have durability if they break u cant aim or shoot check them

14. Quick question, what about the drops for the autoturret parts, they dont seem to be in here. options?

15. Probably you have installed dayvote pluging. I have to remove it cause I think it was reseting day and night cycles. Then, heli doesn't came on his own. Now it's working as it would.

16. how did u fix it? i dident understand

17. How do I do custom loot for it? I keep trying to find the Targeting Computer after killing the heli and I can't find it.

18. Heli is still not shooting bullets after a complete reinstall to default config, what gives it fires rockets just fine but no bullets.... PLEASE HELP!!