HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,321 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. This just doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I decreased the rockets to 0 and increased the amount of loot but it doesn't change in game.

2. Perhaps that one helps...

Attached Files:

3. Thanks Nogrod, the version you posted above appears to be working correctly.

Regards,
    KB

4. Yep cheers Nogrod does seem to be working alot better :D

One thing though I noticed this disables the default heli. Does this mean we would now have to call in a manual heli patrol?

The default one normally spawns a patrol every 2nd morning. But this one still has not after 4 mornings.

Cheers :D

5. oh forgot that i added a config to disable the default one :D you can re enable it in the plugins config

6. Legend :D thanks bud.

7. I have the one you posted above and I can't stop the rockets like I could before the last update. I also tried the one that is posted on the plugin page without any luck either. I haven't had and problems setting the config before the last update.

8. I am also having a problem with having the config settings reflect whats in the server even after restarts.

9. Could someone PLEASE explain the difference between "DisableDefaultHeli": false and "DisableHeli": false that is in the config file. I know that "DisableHeli": false changed to "DisableHeli": true will completely disable the heli but I'm not sure why "DisableDefaultHeli": false is there too.

10. i have a idea. what about some gui that would tell what health the choppers parts is at? and would update on each hit?

11. It spams the console when the heli shoots rockets? can you fix this?

12. can you add MinLootCratesToDrop? 4 boxes is abit to low so i want 8 everytime

13. if you change these two setting to
    "UseCustomLoot": true,
    "MaxLootCratesToDrop": 8,
    there is no min setting for crates

14. yeah i know.. thats why i requested it! ;) my settings is allready that :)

15. Not sure why but when the heli arrives and we try to attack it, it rarely shoots the machine gun.

It fires a few rockets but barely any gun fire. You might be lucky to get one burst off it.

Hell I took it down just now and it didn't fire a single bullet or rocket this time.

Just wondering what might be the cause.

It's spamming the console with this also:

Code:
    Missing projectileID  (118)
    Missing projectileID  (120)
    Missing projectileID  (115)
    Missing projectileID  (119)
    Missing projectileID  (117)
    Missing projectileID  (116)
    Missing projectileID  (172)
    Missing projectileID  (176)
    Missing projectileID  (515)
    Missing projectileID  (497)
    Missing projectileID  (499)
    Missing projectileID  (496)
    Missing projectileID  (49
    Missing projectileID  (510)
    Missing projectileID  (500)
    Missing projectileID  (506)
    Missing projectileID  (502)
    Missing projectileID  (512)
    Missing projectileID  (507)
    Missing projectileID  (501)
    Missing projectileID  (511)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  16. Get that all the time as well

17. How to put the helicopter come automatically every forty minutes?

18. For some reason Helis do not spawn often at all since the protocol update before last. I installed the TimedExecute plugin to remedy this. I told it to execute heli.call every hour and a half..then I found that only works ingame. I then switched it to global.callheli. That doesn't seem to help either. Help me please

19. If you are using this plugin, just have it execute
    Code:
    callheli
    That way you will be using the HeliControl plugin command to call the helicopter.