HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,336 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. Here's a fixed/updated version which should be used immediately as it fixes an extreme security flaw:
    Console commands now check for "CanCallHeli" permission (if enabled), or Auth Level. (previously they weren't checking for any permission)
    Added M249 to default config.
    Console commands now print to user's console if it is executed in-game.
    "getshortname" Command no longer has case sensitive args.

It doesn't fix some of the other issues it looks like you guys may have been having, as I wasn't able to reproduce them.

Attached Files:

2. Hi
    How can you configure the helicopter so that spawn every x minutes
    Thank you

3. For now, you should probably just use a plugin like TimedExecute.

4. Hi,

I made some changes in the config file, one among them being that the heli should drop 8 crates instead of 4.

I have spawned the heli and killed a few times to test, and it kept just dropping 4. so i'm not sure what's the deal here.

5. Once a heli is taken down, the fire destroys most of the heli parts, and we can't mine them... anyway to fix that?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
  6. can u put something like /callheli XYZ ? i mean just to send the heli to some coordinates

Thanks for your job and time!

7. Koenrad updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

8. Thanks for the updates, but i figured I'd let you know that loot isn't working properly and hasn't been for awhile. If I create 4 separate loot crates all with different loot it eventually just starts repeating loot of the first two crates, ignoring the last two in the .json file if that makes any sense?

Also the config check doesn't seem to working 100% properly anymore still, we have "Timed Execute" plugin entering heli commands for bullet damage etc.

In advanced, thanks!

9. pls, help
    (10:37:12) | [Oxide] 7:36 PM [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: HeliControl

(10:37:12) | [Oxide] 7:36 PM [Info] HeliControl was compiled successfully in 2086ms

(10:37:12) | [Oxide] 7:36 PM [Error] Unable to find main plugin class: HeliControl

(10:37:12) | [Oxide] 7:36 PM [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: HeliControl
    what's happen?

10. most recent config doesn't contain the option to disable the default heli anymore, was that intentional? It was very useful, because without it sometimes the "big bad original one" spawns instead ov the one nerfed via config

11. One question:

The custom loot is a sure thing that drops all the time? or it can drop inside?

12. Nevermind, seems that it's another plguni causing. Possibly VAC.

13. Rockets are still being used when set to 0 after patch.. actually doesn't seem top be working at all, damage isn't multiplied and accuracy of Heli isn't changed either..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
  14. The NullReferenceException thingy stopped after I manually removed from the plugin and its config any trace of m249 bullet damage

15. you could do something for the loot does not collide with the betterLoot? that would be great

16. Is anyone else having problems with Helicontrol not working at all after patch or is it just me??

17. i'm okey

18. ok I need help, This plugin does not work for me anymore since patch, I have accuracy turned down and rockets off but still it is accurate as hell and fires rockets... I have also reinstalled still messed... Here is my cfg:

{
    "DisableHeli": false,
    "GlobalDamageMultiplier": 5.0,
    "HeliAccuracy": 10.0,
    "HeliBulletDamageAmount": 20.0,
    "HeliSpeed": 20.0,
    "lmg.m249": 2.0,
    "MainHealth": 10000.0,
    "MainRotorHealth": 750.0,
    "MaxHeliRockets": 0,
    "MaxLootCratesToDrop": 4,
    "ModifyDamageToHeli": true,
    "pistol.eoka": 5.0,
    "pistol.revolver": 5.0,
    "pistol.semiauto": 5.0,
    "rifle.ak": 5.0,
    "rifle.bolt": 8.0,
    "smg.2": 5.0,
    "smg.thompson": 5.0,
    "TailRotorHealth": 375.0,
    "UseCustomLoot": false,
    "UseGlobalDamageModifier": true,
    "UsePermissions": false
    }

19. Tried to fight the heli when called on a person and it just freezes and this is what im getting NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Anyone know how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated