GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,450 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. I fixed it

Attached Files:

2. Can you make it so it does not require NPCs? Would be very greatful!

3. I can't for the life of me figure out how i could make the shop pop up when i do /shop. I constantly get "You may not use the chat shop. You might need to find the NPC Shops." I tried something earlier which made me able to enter the shop, only to stop me by not beeing able to buy the items for the same reason, the NPCs. Anyone have any idea how i could fix this? i'll put my json file here. Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. My brain cant take it anymore , spent hours on this keep getting the same message "You may not use the chat shop. You might need to find the NPC shop"
    I had it working with an NPC before the wipe, Trying to use NPC # 986795917 but cant seem to make it work.

Attached Files:

5. I'm attempting to make a shop that allows someone to buy a sedan. For some reason, it doesn't work.

"Sedan": {
    "buy": "1000",
    "cmd": ["/spawncar <opt:save>"],
    "cooldown": "1000"

"chat": {
    "buy": [
    "Sedan"
    ],
    "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this builders shop",
    "name": "Cars And Heli"

6. Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to add a line to limit a purchase to 1 items?
    Maybe this is already possible, but I do not know how to create this line, could you help me?

"Vending machine": {
    "buy": "600",
    "img": "https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20170215180154",
    "item": "vending.machine",
    "cooldown": "86400",
    "sell": "200"

In place of the cooldown, I would like to make a max item: 1
    Is it possible?

7. "Sedan Test": {
    "buy": "0",
    "img": "",
    "cmd": ["spawn sedan $player.id"],
    "cooldown": "0",
    "sell": "0"
    }
    },
    "Shop - Shop Icon Url": "",
    "Shop - Shop List": {
    "vehs": {
    "buy": [
    "Call Heli",
    "Spawn Bradley",
    "Sedan Test"
    ],
    "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this shop",
    "name": "Commands",
    "sell": []
    },

That is the snippit of code that I'm using to try and make it possible for players to buy a sedan. It doesn't seem to spawn the sedan.

8. Does someone have a working version of this?

Nevermind, I had old economics version, I want to die.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
  9. im sure i read a while back that u can use this shop to paste in a set building u have made using copy/paste plugin
    Does anyone know how i can go about it - (i have the building pre-saved already) but how do i add it to the store.
    Cheers for any help

10. When I type /shop there is nothing there, its just blank.

Attached Files:

11. XD I fixed it in 1 min, you can type /shop in the chat and it will work now. LOLOL
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528765045][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528765858][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I have a problem, I can only open one shop. It defaults to the top shop in the list and i don't know how to change shops, need some help here.

Attached Files:

12. Hello I'm french, I have a problem with /shop whatever I write in the config file he does not want to apply, what do I do?

13. please help me, my whole server is based on this plugin :'(

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin after editing the config file?

15. do u mean your shop is empty when u enter it ?

16. yes of course, I also use the basic configuration, but it shows me nothing.
    And yes the shop and empty

Thank you for your help

17. please help me, it just misses the shop has my server so that it is a place with the other server

I also invite you to look at my server: yopteam.fr:28015

18. your shop is asking for the npc - i can send u the shop files that have categories and works.

19. Yes thanks, but with the base file it does not work anyway

20. works fine for me - u have to use both files i sent you as they work together