GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,450 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. get someone to send u a working copy :)

2. Need some help, cant get anything to populate into /shop and not sure what im doing wrong. Can anyone help me out? Also not using NPC's if that helps.

Attached Files:

3. Okay thanks Ill give it a try!

4. do u mean your shop is showing but no items are showing in it - if so update your GUIshop plugin

5. I did that already, no luck.

6. so let me get this right - the shop is working for u /shop but when u open it all u see is the amount of money u have and nothing in there for sale - is this correct ?

7. Correct

Attached Files:

8. yeah thats what i had - someone sent me their plugin which fixed it
    will send it to u by pm

9. That worked! Thanks much man!!

10. nps like i said someone helped me so what goes around comes around

11. has anyone had the issue since the update on thursday where u type /shop and nothing appears at all.
    Its as if the shop is not even loaded.
    If so how did u fix it ????

12. Same here.

13. Would it be possible to use the cmd buy option to buy a scientist fro use in a arena?

14. u can do that already using the spawn command but as soon as u spawn it in a building the game will auto remove it outside unless your arena is on ground and not foundations.

15. Having the same issue as most of the posts on the page , my shop has no items in it, I just cant see the problem. Any chance someone could post the config file

16. Can anyone fix this? I been trying get npc working to spawn heli. I been at this for hours.

Attached Files:

17. why not just use the command to spawn the heli at the player who brought it ?

"Call Heli": {
    "buy": "25000",
    "img": "https://i.imgur.com/67FdeYH.jpg",
    "cmd": ["callheli $player.id"],
    "cooldown": "10800",
    "sell": "0"
    },

18. I wanted a tower for players to use with a npc shop... Is there a way to announce for everyone "players has called a heli"?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1527255751][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind I got it, thanks!

19. Anyone have a new version for 1.4.6 with the categories? Would love if someone could send me the json and the cs for that! Thanks!

20. Hmm it won't work in the new version 1.4.6? anyone able to update these files for the new version to work with /shop command?

Attached Files: