GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,450 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. Hello

how can I create different categories in the chat shop. Such as weapon shop, eating shop, building shop etc. Or do different categories work only via npc's?

best regards

2. I use only chat /shop command one. I think the "categories" are meant only for the NPCs, yes.

3. ok thx

4. I cant get it to work and i dont wnat to use npc plz help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525051880][/DOUBLEPOST]this is my script
    {
    "Message - Bought": "You've successfully bought {0}x {1}",
    "Message - Error - Building Blocked": "You cannot shop while in building blocked area.",
    "Message - Error - Command Multiple": "Can't buy multiple",
    "Message - Error - Cooldown": "This item has a cooldown of {0} seconds.",
    "Message - Error - Cooldown Amount": "This item has a cooldown and amount is limited to 1.",
    "Message - Error - Invetory Full": "Your inventory is full.",
    "Message - Error - Invetory Slots": "Your inventory needs {0} free slots.",
    "Message - Error - Item Doesnt Exist": "WARNING: The item you are trying to buy doesn't seem to exist",
    "Message - Error - Item Not Set Properly": "WARNING: The admin didn't set this item properly! (item)",
    "Message - Error - Item Not Valid": "WARNING: It seems like it's not a valid item",
    "Message - Error - No Action In Shop": "You are not allowed to {0} in this shop",
    "Message - Error - No Action Item": "You are not allowed to {0} this item here",
    "Message - Error - No Buy Price": "WARNING: No buy price was given by the admin, you can't buy this item",
    "Message - Error - No Chat Shop": "You may not use the chat shop. You might need to find the NPC Shops.",
    "Message - Error - No Econonomics": "Couldn't get informations out of Economics. Is it installed?",
    "Message - Error - No NPC": "The NPC owning this shop was not found around you",
    "Message - Error - No Sell Price": "WARNING: No sell price was given by the admin, you can't sell this item",
    "Message - Error - No Shop": "This shop doesn't seem to exist.",
    "Message - Error - Not Enough Items": "You don't have enough of this item.",
    "Message - Error - Not Enough Money": "You need {0} coins to buy {1} of {2}",
    "Message - Error - Not Nothing": "You cannot buy nothing of this item.",
    "Message - Error - Redeem Kit": "WARNING: There was an error while giving you this kit",
    "Message - Sold": "You've successfully sold {0}x {1}",
    "Shop - Balance": false,
    "Shop - Shop Categories": {
    "Apple": {
    "buy": "1",
    "item": "apple",
    "sell": "1"
    },
    "Assault Rifle": {
    "buy": "5000",
    "item": "assault rifle",
    "sell": "1000"
    },
    "BlueBerries": {
    "item": "blueberries",
    },
    "Bolt Action Rifle": {
    "item": "bolt action rifle",
    "sell": "1000"
    },
    "Build Kit": {
    "buy": "4000",
    "img": "http://oxidemod.org/data/resource_icons/0/715.jpg?1425682952",
    "item": "kitbuild",
    "sell": "4000"
    }
    },
    "Shop - Shop Icon Url": "",
    "Shop - Shop List": {
    "1234567": {
    "buy": [
    "Apple",
    "BlueBerries",
    "Assault Rifle",
    "Bolt Action Rifle"
    ],
    "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this farmers market",
    "name": "Fruit Market",
    "sell": [
    "Apple",
    "BlueBerries",
    "Assault Rifle",
    "Bolt Action Rifle"
    ]
    },
    "5498734": {
    "Assault Rifle",
    "Bolt Action Rifle"
    ],
    "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this weapons shop",
    "name": "Weaponsmith Shop",
    "sell": [
    "Assault Rifle",
    "Bolt Action Rifle"
    ]
    },
    "chat": {
    "Build Kit"
    ],
    "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this builders shop",
    "name": "Build"
    }
    }
    }

5. at

"Shop - Shop Icon Url": "",
    "1234567": {
    "Apple",
    "BlueBerries",
    "Assault Rifle",
    "Bolt Action Rifle"

change 1234567 to chat

and

"Build Kit"
    ],
    "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this builders shop",
    "name": "Build"

change chat to another number

6. I Have No Idea How To use This Plugin Theres Items But All It Says Is Build And Theres No Items At All Anyone Know How To Fix

7. Make sure you put items under buy and sell sections in each shop type ("chat" is the shop you access from /shop command).

8. Code:
    {
      "Message - Bought": "You've successfully bought {0}x {1}",
      "Message - Error - Building Blocked": "You cannot shop while in building blocked area.",
      "Message - Error - Command Multiple": "Can't buy multiple",
      "Message - Error - Cooldown": "This item has a cooldown of {0} seconds.",
      "Message - Error - Cooldown Amount": "This item has a cooldown and amount is limited to 1.",
      "Message - Error - Invetory Full": "Your inventory is full.",
      "Message - Error - Invetory Slots": "Your inventory needs {0} free slots.",
      "Message - Error - Item Doesnt Exist": "WARNING: The item you are trying to buy doesn't seem to exist",
      "Message - Error - Item Not Set Properly": "WARNING: The admin didn't set this item properly! (item)",
      "Message - Error - Item Not Valid": "WARNING: It seems like it's not a valid item",
      "Message - Error - No Action In Shop": "You are not allowed to {0} in this shop",
      "Message - Error - No Action Item": "You are not allowed to {0} this item here",
      "Message - Error - No Buy Price": "WARNING: No buy price was given by the admin, you can't buy this item",
      "Message - Error - No Chat Shop": "You may not use the chat shop. You might need to find the NPC Shops.",
      "Message - Error - No Econonomics": "Couldn't get informations out of Economics. Is it installed?",
      "Message - Error - No NPC": "The NPC owning this shop was not found around you",
      "Message - Error - No Sell Price": "WARNING: No sell price was given by the admin, you can't sell this item",
      "Message - Error - No Shop": "This shop doesn't seem to exist.",
      "Message - Error - Not Enough Items": "You don't have enough of this item.",
      "Message - Error - Not Enough Money": "You need {0} coins to buy {1} of {2}",
      "Message - Error - Not Nothing": "You cannot buy nothing of this item.",
      "Message - Error - Redeem Kit": "WARNING: There was an error while giving you this kit",
      "Message - Sold": "You've successfully sold {0}x {1}",
      "Shop - Balance": false,
      "Shop - Shop Categories": {    "Apple": {
          "img": "http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/d/dc/Apple_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405103640",
          "item": "apple",
        },
        "Airdrop": {
          "buy": "20000",
          "img": "http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/d/dc/Apple_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405103640",
          "cmd": ["airdrop.toplayer $player.id", "say $player.name bought an airdrop. Kill him!!!"],
          "sell": "9000"
        },
        "Assault Rifle": {
          "img": "http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/d/d1/Assault_Rifle_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405105940",
          "item": "assault rifle",
          "sell": "1500"
        },
        "BlueBerries": {
          "img": "http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/f/f8/Blueberries_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405111338",
          "item": "blueberries",
        },
        "Bolt Action Rifle": {
          "img": "http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/5/55/Bolt_Action_Rifle_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405111457",
          "item": "bolt action rifle",
          "sell": "1500"
       }
       },
            "Apple",
            "BlueBerries",
            "Assault Rifle",
            "Bolt Action Rifle",
            "Airdrop"
        }
      }
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525188429][/DOUBLEPOST]That the code and it still doesnt want to work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525188575][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry to keep asking but i am not good with the shop script

9. Code:
            "Apple",
            "BlueBerries",
            "Assault Rifle",
            "Bolt Action Rifle",
            "Airdrop"
        }
    I don't see closed [ ]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525188774][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, use this to validate JSON files The JSON Validator . That will help you see where the problems are before you use the file and will reorganize the script better.

10. Could i ask were is the closed and were do i get the validate jason files or validator

11. There is a link in my reply. Once there, just copy paste the whole script there. And probably after "Airdrop" you need ]

12. Thank you so much

13. Can someone help me please! kinda an emergency xd

attached my config file for shop but getting some complaints..
    when they go to sell wood it works but when you click sell all wood it sells all the stone?

Anyone got any ideas ?

Attached Files:

14. Dude is your items at wood is set to stones and not wood
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525200900][/DOUBLEPOST]i fixed it for you

Attached Files:

15. WOW how stupid off me!.

Thanks man didnt even see this mistake!

16. how do i turn the multiplayer off? when i buy an item it goes up in price?

17. I think it is Balance?

18. i don't know how its works can someone send me a config how to edit and your shop config is also welcome

thank you in advance

19. Hey, I'd like to sell permissions for backpack in my shop, so for the small middle and big, how would that be realized