Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. ZLO

ZLO

Yes!

[!!!!]
    How does the Sevrer store the player's state between reboots?
    Date is empty.

2. ZLO

ZLO

And noattacking applies to bots too! :(

Plug: botspawn

3. ZLO

ZLO

After rebooting the plugin, the god of the players has no opportunity to run, you have to turn on and off the god :(

Also I would like to save the state of the god between reboots, avoid complete healing,
    and also make it possible to give god to players by default, after respawn or wakeup :)

Otherwise, the best plug-in of all time :D

4. 你能否加上npc的伤害??这样的动物坦克,直升机科学家可以破坏神模式的玩家? thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520386932][/DOUBLEPOST]can you add the npc damage??such animals ,tank, helicopter scientists can damage the god mode player??

5. Anyone know if there is a way to make this plugin give godmode automatically as soon as someone joins your server?

Or better yet does anyone know of a plugin that makes everyone appear invisible/invincible upon joining the server?

6. ZLO

ZLO

same question :)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Automatic Client Commands

8. Can you add the npc damage??Such as animals ,tank, helicopter , scientists ,water,heat??

9. Hey guys / gals.

I am trying to setup godmode as a purchasable command in server rewards. This works for the most part as your calories and hydration stay fixed at max when it is activated. However, my testing and players feedback has found that we still take HP damage. The entry of text in my config:
    Code:
    },
        "Godmode": {
          "displayName": "<color=lime>GODMODE</color>",
          "description": "<color=orange>Activate Godmode for 5 minutes</color>",
          "iconName": "https://i.imgur.com/xWMwwFN.jpg",
          "commands": [
            "god $player.id"
    I will really appreciate any guidance on how to get it working for my players!

Cheers,
    Elim

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you granting the godmode.invulnerable permission?

11. Is it possible to get only godmode when sleeping?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not with the current plugin.

13. Hey @Wulf ~ I'm having an issue where, when I grant a player godmode.noattacking they can still attack and deal damage to other players and npcs...

Any thoughts?

14. Hey @Wulf, god mode works amazing. only issue i have... is group default can not deal damage to themself, or f1 kill even if they toggle off godmode... can you think of a reason why this may be. your plugin is the only plugin i'm using for damage

15. anyone know how to make this work? I had it working no idea how and now its not working

16. when i do /god (someone), he just get the prefix but he still die from sentries

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They do not have the permissions for it then. See the Overview for the required permissions for each ability.

18. Could you add a hook/API for other plugins to check if they have godmode enabled?

Something like this perhaps?
    Code:
            private object API_IsGod(string id)
            {
                if (!IsGod(id))
                    return null;            return true;
            }

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's already in there as IsGod. Just adding API_ doesn't make it any more accessible. ;)

20. Well then i must be stupid, i couldn't seem to get the result i were looking for.