Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. I run Moms PVE server and when anyone has god on they can not sprint how do I fix this?

2. Give them this permission
    Code:
    godmode.untiring (allows player to have infinite run and metabolism)

3. Seems to be a bug where zombies (murderer) cannot be killed while a players is in godmode. At least on my server when you try to kill a zombie while in godmode it says:
    Code:
    is in god mode and can't take any damage.
    But when you disable /god it allows you to kill zombies.

4. JuckFosu that did not work. It isnt that they cant sprint for long they cant sprint at all

5. I'm still going to be killed!

6. how do i remove godmode from any old admin i demoted please help

7. to remove god from someone type /god their steam id so it would be /god 76561198 etc

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to revoke the permission(s) using Oxide's permissions system.

That just disables their current state.

9. can you tell me the command to revoke it i tried to use revoke it said command not found

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. Is there a way to let admins that have Godmode turned off to be able to be looted when offline? with godmode off, it still wont let people loot and says "you can not loot player with godmode"

12. I think this issue is back... Unable to sprint if /god mode is enabled... I have the latest version of this plugin....

13. hello, check your water or food stats is it maybe 0

14. Nope, all food/drink on my server is 250/500 (maxed out)

I know it's Godmode plugin, because when I disable /god I can sprint fine...

Furthermore, Ive noticed that if you enable god mode via console with command "god true" and use the /god in chat to toggle it... That is when it occurs...I have removed the plugin until further notice...

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Keep in mind that the "god true" in the console is from Rust, not from this plugin.

16. Correct, just stating an observation... God True is from Rust... But it does not play well with Godmode plugin =P

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2017
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure if I can check that or not, but we'll see.

18. Can this be used as a sleeperguard some way? Or do you have to add that as 1 extra permission?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why not use the SleeperGuard plugin for that?

20. Anyway i can give group default god mode?