Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. One of my admins cannot turn off godmode, it says he disabled but cannot die

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You sure they didn't enable Rust's god mode via 'god true' in their F1 console?

3. he did it in chat, /god
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507309811][/DOUBLEPOST]Solved...went off the god true in F1 and told him to F1 god false, and he died

Thanks!

Okay, so only half solved...might have another plugin blocking it. He can only hurt himself right now

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  4. Can you plz fix the issue with not able to use work the bench sometime with god mode and the glitch where it make you stuck in walk until you turn it off and on thanks <3

5. If you are in godmode, you can't use the crafting bench 2 or 3. Ungod to workaround.
    I'm not sure this has anything to do with this plugin. Just figured I'd report it.

6. If you're looking for a quick fix, you can put the following code in OnRunPlayerMetabolism at line 301 (for v 4.1.0) before the NoSprint assignment. It's not official, but the official fix will probably be similar anyway...
    Code:
    float craftLevel = player.currentCraftLevel;
    player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.Workbench1, craftLevel == 1f);
    player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.Workbench2, craftLevel == 2f);
    player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.Workbench3, craftLevel == 3f);

7. Trying to set the permissions again using the new permissions and I keep getting "Permission 'godmode.admin' doesn't exist"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

9. Yeah, most of the plugins are failing to compile, I can unload and load half of them to get them working but not all.

In the console I get this
    (11:37:06) | Reference Oxide.Core.CSharp.dll from Oxide.Game.Rust.dll not found

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. @Wulf when enabling god mode the tags dont show anymore on the player liek they used to there is no errors in console... how to fix this ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
  12. When in god mode we can not run only walk is there a fix for this I dont see?

13. has anyone figured out why the tags dont show ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tested with the latest Oxide build?

15. yuppers im using all lastest plugins and oxide it worked on the first oxide build that was pushed then stoped working on the 2nd build the plugin works but the tags dont show

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you check your oxide.version please?

17. just did im 1 version behind from yesterdays patch i didnt know there was another build will get this added and come back to you

all working now lastest build fixed it :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2017
  18. still cant run while in god mode, could it be another plug in is interfering with it?

19. is this correct to enable people with god on to sprint ?
    Code:
      object OnRunPlayerMetabolism(PlayerMetabolism metabolism, BaseCombatEntity entity)
            {
                var player = entity.ToPlayer();
                if (!IsGod(player.UserIDString) || !permission.UserHasPermission(player.UserIDString, permUntiring)) return null;            var craftLevel = player.currentCraftLevel;
                player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.Workbench1, craftLevel == 1f);
                player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.Workbench2, craftLevel == 2f);
                player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.Workbench3, craftLevel == 3f);
                player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.NoSprint, false);
                return false;

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2017
  20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What that does is check if they are not god or do not have the permission to not get tired, then ignores that if so. Basically only those with access get to the bottom part of the code.