Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Per the Overview, the command requires the godmode.toggle permission.

2. ... whats about this problem?

If the Admin has GodMode, the scientist AI have GodMode too and other Player can´t kill them !

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd have to look and see.

4. sure whit npc?i have no problems whit it only im in godmode than i cant kill it .but my players can kill the scientist.
    sorry wulf and thanks for answer was a hard long day for me=)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  5. It's not really important, it's just to report bug ^^

6. Jack, I think you just need to ' oxide.revoke user YourUserName godmode.noattacking'

7. .. i tested it again, everything is ok, no bugs, but my last entry:

... plugin working, but is it possible that one has ALWAYS godmode, even before joining the server (permanent save godmode) ?
    You have to enter always the command /god after joining server, the annoying a little ;)

any idea ?

8. Several plugins not working. This is after my server went down Saturday, then again Sunday afternoon for a suspected DDOS attack. My host (host havoc) wouldn't go into much more detail. Almost a day later, it's up and some of my plugins worked, and some didn't.
    Using the built-in game panel, I ran the steam update and evidently an update was needed as it downloaded and installed an update. Had it uninstall, then reinstall Oxide (it uses github mirror), started up again and watched the console and realized multiple plugins were not loading.

Uninstalled oxide. Deleted steamapps folder and ran the Steam Update to download and validate, to make sure all the rust side files were right. Then installed Oxide again.
    Then uploaded a mirror of the plugins I keep locally, all current as of August 5th into the server's oxide\plugins folder. Uploaded my local mirror of my data folder, current as of August 5th, to the server's oxide\data folder.
    Started the server again and it's still showing errors.

I picked THIS particular plugin to post this in as Wulf really knows his stuff. I've seen these errors before here and there going through various plugin forums. Is this a compile error? I assure you the plugins themselves are current.

Godmode:
    Code:
    14:31 [Info] Loaded plugin Godmode v4.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    14:31 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Godmode v4.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    14:31 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.GetConfig[Boolean] (System.String name, Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.LoadDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    14:31 [Info] Unloaded plugin Godmode v4.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    14:31 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: Godmode
    There are plenty more plugins, and I chose to show plugins before and after the loaded successfully so you'd know it wasn't all. I don't believe it's a plugin issue, they all worked fine 2 days ago.
    I just figure if Wulf see's it, he'll have an indication of what may cause the error.
    All I know to do from this point is to completely clean out and reinstall the entire service and try again, with no guarantee that'll work.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All of the errors from your logs you posted are from invalid/corrupt config files (see Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.get_Item). You'd need to check your configs for the plugins and reset them or fix them. I edited your post to the plugin relevant to this thread though.

10. Thank you Wulf. I'm deleting configs and reloading. Appreciate the swift response!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  11. Hi all ! Try revoking "godmode.noattacking" . Normally it will work

12. ... it do not, what i mean :)

13. how do i bind a key for this, all it does i global god

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

bind g "chat.say \"/godmode\""

15. This displays on the chat screen: "god
    And nothing happens.

16. tried, all it does is say "/godmode in chat

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try bind g "chat.add \"/god\""

18. Hi. If I use the console in the game, it says: "True" when I press the "g" key. In "Rusty" for example, it says: "Command 'bind g" chat.add \ "/ god \" "not found"

19. here. i found out how to do it. do bind g to god, do bind g chat.say "/godmode"\

20. BiiiiiiinnnnnnnGo Jeffdog1999 ! Thank you very much at you and also Wulf