Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,052 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. So if there is nothing wrong after I have moved them all why does this one not work?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you assign the permissions listed on the Overview?

3. I am being told each one Doesn't exist

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like the plugin is not installed or not loaded then.

5. Deleted the json file and the cs file then downloaded it again and it worked, so not sure what that was. Thanks for the speedy replies Wulf

6. Hello. Why when the "god" mode is active, I can not sprinter ?

7. Hi,
    Little question...
    It appears that even when godmode is off, i'm unlootable... was thinking that protection is only when godmode ON...
    I'm an admin, and play on my serv... so I have to be lootable when i'm a player...
    I have revoke godmode.lootprotection, but is that normal ?

8. Ungod and then god yourself again. All fixed until next time. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495984319][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I've not seen that problem, but we do still have the issue of the servers not holding god status of admins when they restart at 5.00am each day. If I god myself and leave and rejoin I'm still god, but I lose god when the servers restart, and then I'm lootable of course. So there's something not quite right somewhere.

9. Ok. Thx :)

10. i have the latest version and i gave my self permission to hurt while in god mode but still says cant hurt in game

11. Does time limit stand for cooldown?

12. i cant get out of god mode when i do /god it tells me that god mode s disabel but i can still not take damage strugel

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you ever use "god true" in your F1 console? That's from Rust and would be separate.

14. I just tried doing /god PLAYERNAME to a player that was helping me sort a problem out and I had a message back saying that player now had godmode enabled. He then fell off the sphere tank and died. I TPd him back, did /god PLAYERNAME again and it said he godmode disabled.

I did /god PLAYERNAME again and again got the message back saying he was godded, but when I shot him he received damage.

Do I also need to give him or his group a permission to prevent him from taking damage or is there something wrong?

15. Did he type /god in chat?

16. No he's just a player he doesn't have permission to do that. Like most people on this site I'm a server admin, and I issued a command that is supposed to give him god but it didn't work. Hence my question.

17. so with godmode on im still killable by the chopper am i missing something here ?

so i rolled back to ver 3.2.1 and godmode prevents me taking damage guess the updates have broken it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2017
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unless you provided the permission for that, it wouldn't do it automatically.

19. Code:
    (21:26:16) | [Oxide] 21:26 [Error] Failed to call hook 'GodCommand' on plugin 'Godmode v4.0.3' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    (21:26:16) | [Oxide] 21:26 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.GodCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:26:19) | [Oxide] 21:26 [Info] [Logger] LoneWolf (76561198090024116) ran command: /god
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498768479][/DOUBLEPOST]
    sorry about thats mods i totaly forgot

20. Same error after today's update.
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'GodCommand' on plugin 'Godmode v4.0.3' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)  at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.GodCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0