Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,052 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to Oxide 2.0.3342 or higher; should be fixed.

2. thanks wulf could you take a look at clans geting simlar error

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Same answer. ;)

4. Damnit... I just updated but I guess GameServers wasnt mirroring the most recent update D:

5. hi, i did the oxide update and got that

(23:00:15) | Failed to call hook 'GodCommand' on plugin 'Godmode v4.1.0' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    (23:00:15) | at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.GodCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

can u help?

best regards

6. re update oxide will fix it

7. After the 3rd time oxide update it works :)

8. Hello, I am asking for a little help. So, I am a server owner, and the only one who has godmode enabled. I used the "grant user "myusername" "godmode.*" command to grant this to myself only. I turned godmode off with "/god", it said it was disabled and logged out. I logged in the next morning to find my base was raided and the raiders were very unhappy that I apparently had godmode on... I KNOW godmode was off because when I woke up, my thirst and hunger were half empty. When godmode is on, health, hunger and thirst maxes out and stays maxed out. So, I am confused as to why the raiders couldn't kill me or loot my body, when godmode is off. Are some of those commands (such as godmode.lootprotection) enabled even if godmode itself is disabled with "/god"? The raiders are claiming I abused admin privileges when I make it a point to be transparent and NOT abuse admin privileges. Just following the only thought I have as to why this happened. Thanks!

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure it's only enabled while you are online right now.

10. I thought so as well. However, I did have godmode on when a friend was nearby the other day and my game crashed. He tried to loot me while I restarted and it said that godmode was enabled so I cannot be looted. So, it is indeed still active if you disconnect with godmode enabled.... However, I know for a fact godmode was off when I logged out this time with the raiders. I make it a point to make sure it is off before logging out, just in case I am raided... These raiders seem furious about this and I really should know WHY, but I don't have answers besides "I am looking into it." I can only be as professional as my knowledge as a server owner and of this godmode plugin. Thanks for the reply though, Wulf. Hopefully the plugin creator replies as well.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I am the plugin creator, I just haven't worked on this one in awhile so I can't recall for sure. :p I know it needs some work though.

12. Oh, why the hell did I not see that. I apologize!

Anyway, it did sound like that when my game crashed, I couldn't be looted, so it seems to work when both online and offline. I would also assume being damaged is the same. I just wonder if some of those commands aren't toggleable as well. Is it possible a server restart can turn godmode off on players?

13. can u add prevent god from looting all kind of loots boxes and stashes so i can use it for server moderator option

14. hello ... plugin is working, but if i enable, i cant run faster ;) if i disable godmode, everything is ok !

UPDATE:
    =======

After ServerRestart the GodMode its showing GodMode enable, but i take Damage, if i fall and Animals can kill me ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  15. I actually found out that the "cannot be looted" permission works despite having /god toggled on or off. It doesn't matter. If that permission is linked to the group or user, that person is always not able to be looted, period. Taking that tag off seemed to remove the issue. I had to reassign each permission separately, omitting the not lootable one. So, it serves its purpose, certainly. You just need to assign each individually because not all of them toggle, so unless you always want each of the permissions active all the time, you shouldn't use the "godmode.*" permission.

16. I still seem to get damaged when I turn on godmode, is there anything I'm doing wrong? Is it because scientists are new and they break god rules?

17. Hi, I have a serious problem yesterday enable an administrator to help me clean the map, when I finish delete it from admin with removeowner .... Today a partner has tried lootear and did not leave it to have active the god mode ... You no longer have admin permissions and the godmode permissions are revoked and can not loote your body when you sleep ... There is also another problem with vanish that can continue to see the rest of the ... any ideas?

18. ... this Plugin is not longer working with the new scientist AI !

If the Admin has GodMode, the scientist AI have GodMode too and other Player canĀ“t kill them !

Very bad ...

19. What about untiring permission ?

My moderators have full life and metabolism when they use /god and permission revoked :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  20. hm i have same problem do grant group moderator godmode.admin .but my mod can not be /god ? i have forget some?or need a restart?at vanish works all good no idea whats problem.maybe anyone can help thanks.