Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,054 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Godmode.json file is re-created from server memory when the server shuts down or it is saved if you for some reason deleted or renamed the local copy.

2. Hi, I'm sorry, my english does not speak fluent English, well let's talk about how I use the grant user command to enable the game I use the error, I'll show you how I'm doing grant user REDxBreak when I give the error about permission I know how to solve this and then when I use the command I should use the godmode.toggle more like only by this command in the console and it works? Can someone help me if possible thanks!

3. This isn't working either. I deleted the /data/godmode.json file then did server.writecfg, save, quit (shutdown the server) and restarted, and it did nothing. I tried unloading and loading and also reloading the plugin, but it just doesn't seem to be holding the godmode data at all.

I even updated to the latest Oxide as I didn't want to make that mistake again. ;)

Protocol: 1977.142.1
    Build Version: 1205.74
    Build Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:44:06 PM
    Unity Version: 5.4.2f2
    Changeset: 19941
    Branch: /main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3181

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"server.writecfg" has nothing to do with Oxide or plugins, it's from Rust and only used to save ownerid and moderatorid changes.

I'll look into your issue though once I am able.

5. Godmode dont work!

6. It does, but it keeps turning itself off after you leave the server. The godmode.json file isn't being updated/created. Wulf will fix it when he can but I guess he has more pressing priorities with the major Rust change that's just been released. Just do /god every time you log in, and go to sleep out at sea or very high in the air when you leave. When you appear in the world you can press F1 to toggle noclip before clicking the mouse so you won't fall.

7. Works very badly at home. Impossible to remove the name God. Can you make an update

Attached Files:

8. When firing takes damage

9. This is what I use and it doesn't show [God]. Make sure to reload Godmode plugin after change.
    Code:
    {
      "Inform On Attack (true/false)": true,
      "Name Prefix (Default [God])": "[God]",
      "Show Name Prefix (true/false)": false,
      "Time Limit (Seconds, 0 to Disable)": 0
    }

10. It is always impossible to run in a godmode. Can you fix this problem thanks

11. Please add a permission that grants all of these permissions, assigning all of these permissions is a pain in the ass.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can already do that, just use the wildcard *, which the Overview has had an example for. The individual permissions are there to be flexible.

13. I'm pretty sure I granted godmode.* and then revoked godmode.noattacking. Try that.

14. Oh wow didn't know you could do that, that's useful.

15. I'm getting "Sorry, you can't use god right now" in chat. Is this to do with tonight's update?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the latest announcement from earlier this week.

17. Where exactly? I have the latest version and tried using godmode.admin?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide directory moved, so if you didn't move your oxide/data or do what the announcement mentions, you won't have any permissions setup.

You can see our announcements on the forums index.

19. Is this for every plugin? I had to move my files in Filezilla and set some back up but the rest are okay

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, all plugins are stored in the oxide directory.