Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. good, but why the last state is not permanent saved ? after serverrestart or join the server again, u must first push G to have godmode, its little irritating ;)

how can i saved last state (god on or off) permanent ?

i mean not state from RUST - God, i mean last state from GodPlugin ... it deoesnt saved the last state after restart the server

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"god" would be from Rust, not this plugin.

3. so your asking how to stay in godmode after restart of the server? if so, thats not possible with this plugin.

4. thanks for answer :)

is it possible with other method ?

5. u can try with the global god which i never use. just set it as hot key

6. this is not the "same" gomode ... with the plugin I need no drink, no food and the health always remains at 100%, ure save abaout radioactivity and drown etc.

with the rust "god" ure only save about attacks, not more :)

7. reinstalled this mod and im testing it and even though i set the config to read false for the tag, it still shows above my head by my name. also, even when it was toggled off, and i got killed, my skull had god by my name as well. help?
    also its above my head by my name even when disabled.

a game restart fixed this but it did it again later. so i will need to restart my game every time it happens unless there is a fix ?

8. I recently updated godmode, and now when I type /god, everyone on my server gets god mode. Any ideas what is causing? I've revoked godmode.* from default and nothing.

9. Try removing the period when revoking - godmode* instead of godmode.*

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those would be the same thing as it's a wildcard based on what you enter. Oxide has no concept of what the . is for.

11. I just had this exact issue with a different permission yesterday. Tried first with the period and it had no effect; tried again without the period and it worked. Not doubting you at all, just sharing my own recent experience. : )

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did the permission you were using have a period in it?

13. It was for NoFuelRequirements. There are several separate permissions (nofuelrequirements.campfire, nofuelrequirements.lanterns, etc.), so I just tried to set them all by using: grant group default nofuelrequirements.* I'm new to this and still trying to figure things out on my own, so if there's a difference for certain permissions, I'm unaware of it.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can't recall if the revoke commands works for all permissions yet, I know it wasn't at one point. At one time you had to use it for each permission you want to revoke, no wildcards.

15. Interesting to know, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Wulf : )

16. Hi,

Sorry Wulf, have you got news about my message ?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't had a chance to look yet.

18. Ok np thanks

19. When god mode is enabled you are unable to use the workbenches

20. Confirmed. After a VERY frustrating day trying to work out what was causing it, we just discovered it a few moments ago. :)

(Loving the BP system being back BTW.)

Um. Also. Looking at the previous page. This plugin DID used to save the godmode state into a JSON which would then be read and so survive server restarts. I know it seems like a small thing, but it would be very nice if it worked like that again. ;)