Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, see Using Permissions.

2. you mean like

oxide.grant group default godmode.toggle

3. nah like, without them having to turn it on. It does it automatically when they join server.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have Rust's "god" set to true?

5. I seem to be able to make players god but not remove the god afterwards any idea ?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How are you setting it and how are you removing it?

7. /god Player Name

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And how did you grant the permissions?

9. oxide.grant user ME godmode.*
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512930529][/DOUBLEPOST]its says there a god, and also says there no longer a god but they dont take damage

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So the issue is they are still not getting damage?

11. yeah so i set them as god and that works, however when i unset them as god, they still dont take damage i have to reload the plugin

12. Code:
    Godmode.cs(99,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Godmode.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    /home/rust/rust/serverfiles/Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)

13. Gonna try explain this a little Better.
    So i set a player as GOD, shoot them and no damage with the message "Player is in godmode and can't take any damage", so i remove the god mode from said player, with the message" You have disabled godmode for player", but then when i shoot them "Player is in godmode and can't take any damage", however when i check who is god the player is not on the list, when i reload the plugin there no longer god, untill the next time i call any command on the god mode plugin, i have had to remove the plugin for the time being. please any help would be great

14. That happens when you set the permission godmode.noattacking on a player.

15. when i enable godmode by /god everyone get godmode can you guys help me please

16. I am experiencing the same problem. I had to revert to an older version of Godmode.

17. Doesn't seem to work lots of times when falling, getting shot by bradley, being in radiation area, getting attacked by animals etc.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you grant the permission for that per the Overview?

19. Oh my bad. I only did oxide.grant group admin godmode.admin and forgot to do oxide.grant group admin godmode.* too

Thank you!

20. Wulf, how to auto enable /god after server reboot, if /god enabled before reboot. After reconnect state saved, after server reboot no.