Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. getting this error spammed from the update
    Code:
    [Error] LuaScriptException while calling OnRunPlayerMetabolism:
    File: m-Godmode.lua Line: 229 attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'max' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. yes it's killing the server... :)

Here use this for now, until they fix it.

Looks like this is no longer valid:

Code:
       metabolism.radiation:Add( -metabolism.radiation.max )

Attached Files:

3. cheers the doc for temporary fix

4. Mughisi updated Godmode with a new update entry:

Radiation error fix

5. Please, add auth level!

6. That will be added in the rewrite, I'm in the process of doing this but it's going slowly due to a lack of time.

7. hello is there anyway i can remove god of a play that isnt a admin anymore ? its because he is stuck underground and cant get back even with tp or ./fly. My plan is to shoot his body. how do i remove god mode of him ?

8. When can we expect an update? Godmode 1.4.3 no longer works on my server (throws errors in the console all the time).

9. I'm currently not able to test it myself so without an error message there is nothing I can do right now

10. Is there a way to disable the player notifications so the player shooting at an admin won't see he is in godmode?

11. This will be added in the next version.

12. Are there any commands for god mode? It works fine but I'm trying to figure out how to fly and TP. Thanks

13. This plugin only offers invulnerability to every sorts of damage.

14. We have an admin stuck in godmode, even when he disables it... any ideas?

15. would be awesome if you could add /god playername but only the admin or owner could run the command

16. Please add authlevel

17. Some times god mode won't disable or you need yo wait some time for it to disable.

18. That's odd, all the command does is modify a list of people that have godmode enabled. And when damage is dealt it checks the names against that list so it should actually be instant :x