Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,052 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. getting erro with new version saying plugin is using old hooks.
    [Oxide] 10:56 AM [Warning] m-Godmode plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntityAttacked

2. :)

3. [Warning] m-Godmode plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntityAttacked

I need a new update please

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin works fine, that is just a warning as stated in the message.

5. Small fix for OnEntityAttacked.

Attached Files:

6. Thanks a lot

7. since i did the rust update and oxide today that was released fall damage is now killing us in godmode

8. I'm aware of the issue but can't do much about it currently, a recent change to fix a bug with the hook introduced this new bug which we didn't notice at the time. We're currently looking into the problem.

9. no worries

10. thank you for your work ;)

11. Hi, Every 2 Minutes, Console log me :
    [Oxide] 2:00 AM [Warning] m-GodMode plugins is using deprecated hook: OnEntityAttacked

how to remove this error?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. Mughishi if u want feel free to update in original download i've made this to help other people and you.

I've just updated m-Godmode

Fix
    The warning

Added
    Authlevel option in config! 100% works tested on my own server
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Disabled": "You have disabled godmode!",
        "Enabled": "You have enabled godmode!",
        "HelpMessage": "/god - This command will toggle godmode on or off.",
        "NoGodDamageAttacker": "{player} is currently in godmode and can't take any damage.",
        "NoGodDamagePlayer": "{player} just tried to deal damage to you."
      },
      "Settings": {
        "AuthLevel": "2",
        "ChatName": "God",
        "Version": "1.4.3"
      }
    }

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins should really be moving away from auth levels and instead use Oxide's permission system ideally.

15. you are right :) but latest update (Mughisi, Feb 27, 2015)
    so i just wanted to add a feature i will have a look on oxides permission system

and Wulf you are on 24/7 xD?

16. As you said some days ago :p i checked other plugins and learned something about Oxide Permission System so.....

Added:
    Oxide Permission System to this plugin!
    "cangod" = /god

Removed:
    Authlevel Option in Config!

Attached Files:

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"isgod" sounds better. ;)

18. I prefer "isawesome" :p

19. getting this now
    Code:
    [Oxide] 4:14 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdToggleGod' on plugin 'Godmode'
    File: m-Godmode.lua Line: 116 attempt to index field 'Permissions' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
  20. I haven't checked the version PaiN has posted here due to a lack of time so it might cause some issues, looks like a config value or something is missing however. If you keep running in that error I recommend using either the other version PaiN posted where he changed the name of a hook to stop the deprecated hook warning or to use file that was uploaded originally.
    I'm currently working on the C# version of this plugin as well but due to the lack of time it is taking me a while to do so :(