Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,052 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. After the last update i'm getting a spam of
    Code:
    12:00 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnRunPlayerMetabolism' on plugin 'Godmode'
    File: m-Godmode.lua Line: 220 C stack overflow:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. I've seen that and I honestly have no idea what could cause that, you are also the only one with that error it seems :s and I noticed you get the same error for loads of plugins, the only reason Godmode is doing it more frequent is because it's happening in OnRunPlayerMetabolism which ticks every second or so. But I'll try to look into it.

3. I'm getting a spam of this error and 50MB of log later the server crashes.

4. Is there a possibility to disable god permission to "moderatorid=authlevel1" ??? fast reply plzz

5. you'll have to modify the plugin, in the next version you'll be able to but might still take a while before I finish it as I have lots of things to do :(
    Switch out line 136:
    Code:
    if player.net.connection.authLevel == 0 then return end
    with this:
    Code:
    if player.net.connection.authLevel < 2 then return end

6. Done thanks :))

7. I see no auth level in the config. How to allow only auth 2 to use this?
    Thanks!

Or is it now built into the plugin itself? <2 no Godmode.

8. I don't have the ability to mod the plugin. Can you make a version with this in it?

9. Sorry, can't right now :(

10. I've got a problem, i cant disable god anymore, either wenn i reinstall the plugin (delete and copy it in again).

When i delete the plugin and all config files, i'm still in godmode...

HELP

11. That's strange :s, try unloading the plugin, remove the data file in the data folder and then load the plugin again. If you are still unable to die then it might actually be another plugin doing this.

12. latest oxide
    Code:
    [Warning] m-Godmode plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntityAttacked

13. Mine works ... Oxide Version: 2.0.648, Rust Protocol: 1232

14. Ehh so i will have to update it manualy cause my host uses the old one

Change line 162
    Code:
    function PLUGIN:OnEntityAttacked( entity, hitinfo )
    to
    Code:
    function PLUGIN:OnEntityTakeDamage(BaseCombatEntity entity, HitInfo hitInfo)
    hope it works and dont forget to test it before you reply :p

15. Code:
    [Error] Failed to load plugin m-Godmode
    File: m-Godmode.lua Line: 162 ')' expected near 'entity':
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.LoadString (System.String chunk, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Plugins.LuaPluginLoader.Load (System.String directory, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LoadAllPlugins () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

nope =(

Code:
    [Warning] m-Godmode plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntityAttacked
    there are many similar errors in other plugins
    Bring back the old oxide version better =(

16. i think you can downgradenot sure btw

17. The plugin still works, it's just a warning message. Will be "fixed" once i get to updating the plugin to c#

18. Warning sice Update from 09.04.2015
    Code:
    6:31 PM [Warning] m-Godmode plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntityAttacked
    Edit:
    Sorry i have not read the Posts above :-(