Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. A lot of mods seems to be giving errors or not working on this latest 266 build....

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Attached Files:

3. Suggestion: If you are in god mode, you can not harm the players. (Feature add if is possible)
    Thanks for read! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  4. working perfect

5. Is this version still capable of runnig on the newest Oxide?

When i installed this plugin my boottime goes way up!
    Takes 9 minutes more to boot the server.

6. I'm currently unable to post any updated files but the file posted by Wulf that fixed it for the change with oxide should work unless anything majorly changed. And regarding it taking longer to boot, this plugin should not affect have any effect to it.

7. thank you is essential plugin

8. It is possible to add a prefix to the admin name when it activates the "GODMOD" in the futur ? :p

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
  9. how to change the level? to moderator could not use

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. I meant to do ban the player and Moderator
    so that only the administrator can use

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to edit the plugin to only accept authLevel 2, else the author could add a config option for it.

13. where to do it? I once did, there are no results and the admin and moderator uses
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424369283][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    -- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- PLUGIN:cmdToggleGod( player, cmd, args )                              Admin Command
    -- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- In-game '/god' command for server admins to be able to toggle Godmode on and off.
    function PLUGIN:cmdToggleGod(player, cmd, args)
        -- Check if the player is an admin.
        if player:GetComponent("BaseNetworkable").net.connection.authLevel == 2 then return end    -- Grab the player is Steam ID.
        local userID = rust.UserIDFromPlayer(player)    -- Check if the player is turning Godmode on or off.
        if Gods[userID] then
            -- Godmode is currently enabled, disable it and send the player a message.
            Gods[userID] = nil
            self:SendMessage(player, self.Config.Messages["Disabled"])
        else
            -- Godmode is currently disabled, enable it and send the player a message.
            Gods[userID] = true
            self:SendMessage(player, self.Config.Messages["Enabled"])
        end    self:SaveData()
    end

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your change there basically gives everyone EXCEPT admin permission. Use the attachment below.

Attached Files:

15. thx
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424369826][/DOUBLEPOST]omg, the player can make a god mode
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424369914][/DOUBLEPOST]moderator can not use it well
    admin can use it well
    the player can use is very bad

16. After last update my godmode plugin doesn't work any more :-(

17. Still works here?

18. Please check your console for any errors as I'm not having any issues.
    Seems to be working on my test server.

19. Godmode on:
    Code:
    [2/27/2015 12:41:35 AM] [Oxide] 12:41 AM [Error] LuaScriptException while calling OnRunPlayerMetabolism:
    File: m-Godmode.lua Line: 229 attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'max' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0