Godmode

Moved

Total Downloads: 30,050 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

4.76667/5, 60 likes
  1. Is there a way to disable the notification that tells other people you are in godmode? It's getting really old that people freak out as I go around and do server clean up.

2. Currently this is not possible, however you could try setting the message in the config to a blank message, not 100% sure if this will work. A config value will be added in the next version to allow you to send or not send the message when taking a hit.

3. Thanks!

4. suddenly i found this Errorin my Oxide LOG:
    Code:
    1:42 AM [Error] m-Godmode: [string "m-Godmode.lua"]:171: failed to convert parameters
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Line 171 is a comment, so that's not possible.

6. I have seen that i have not the last version from this plugin on my server , now i downloaded the last version from the History.

7. how to do just for admins?

8. It is only for players flagged with ownerid and moderatorid

9. how to disable the ownerid?
    need to work only for Admin

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  10. hi
    How can you remove that cat messsage : "just tried to deal damage to you" '

11. normally everyone that is flagged with ownerid is an admin
    this can't be disabled yet but will be added in a next version. You can try setting the message to "" but not sure what that will do.

12. Sorry
    I'm a little confused) How to disable a moderator (moderatorid)?
    only Admin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421928185][/DOUBLEPOST]
    please help me
    how to make only worked for Admin

13. Can you add a function that i can disable god mode from a other admin. the i have remove his rights.

14. I'll look into it when I have some time. If required you can always remove the player's steam ID from the datafile and reload the plugin.

15. i have done what you say but if i enabled godmode for me and i disconnect. then i remove my steam id from the data file and reloaded the plugin but if i connect i have still godmode on.

it dont work

16. L3M

L3M

hi Mughisi,

i like your plugin, very usefull for admin and moderator..

i have a request for futur version :
    Can you make a special config for moderators can't do any damage to others players in god mode. ( like a switch in config file )

That's would be great.

17. good day,

it's giving error with latest oxide mod 266

18. Mughisi, would you please consider option so that moderators had optional god mode? So that admin could have god mod and moderators would be mortal, or immortal depending on cfg.

19. nm thought you were talking on teleportation :p