GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. @Wulf Changed float to double seemed to fixed it. line 222 GiveCredit float amount > double amount
    Correct me if that is wrong. There were no errors in console and depositing wasn't working (with GatherRewards) until I made that change.

2. Confirmed working as per what Mr_Jeff said.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, Economics uses a double, so an int or a double would work, not a float. Not sure how that ever worked before with this plugin.

Either way, the error mentioned previously doesn't appear to be related to Economics.

4. Yeah I think Economics is working fine. Never had a issue with it when using it, the issue was related to GatherRewards.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I was referring to the string cast issue that CrazyLarry mentioned previously, which appears to be with the GetClanOf calls.

6. There was some confusion in my initial post, but Mr_Jeff's solution is working on my server at this moment.

7. on my server. im using gatherrewards, rewards and serverrewards. per gather rewards it says when a zombie or scientist is killed the rp is given but the rp isnt deposited in the balance on the serverrewards gui. the console shows no errors

8. yea, the plugin dev needs to update the code as per jeff's instructions. its working on my server with the new code. come on dev

9. I changed the line like Jeff said but it's not working for server rewards :(

10. someone can fix the plugin is broken not working with serverrewards

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

12. Thank you Wulf.. Nice

13. Thanks Wulf!

14. Hello,

in my_server_identity\oxide\lang\fr\GatherRewards.json

Code:
    {
      "ReceivedForGather": "Vous avez reçu {0} RP pour avoir récolté : {1}.",
      "LostForGather": "You have lost {0} RP  for gathering {1}.",
      "ReceivedForKill": "Vous avez reçu {0} RP pour avoir tué un(e) {1}.",
      "LostForKill": "You have lost {0} RP  for killing a {1}.",
      "NoPermission": "Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à utiliser cette commande.",
      "Usage": "Utilisation : /{0} [valeur] [montant]",
      "NotaNumber": "Erreur : la valeur n'est pas un nombre.",
      "Success": "Changement réussi de '{0}' pour gagner un montant '{1}'.",
      "ValueDoesNotExist": "La valeur '{0}' n'existe pas."
    }
    when i kill a animal, message is displayed in english....

Oxide.Rust 2.0.3965
    Gather Rewards 1.5.3

try to add in .cs file:
    Code:
                lang.RegisterMessages(new Dictionary<string, string>
                {
                    {   "ReceivedForGather", "Vous avez reçu {0} RP pour avoir récolté : {1}." },
                    {   "LostForGather", "You have lost {0} RP  for gathering {1}." },
                    {   "ReceivedForKill", "Vous avez reçu {0} RP pour avoir tué un(e) {1}." },
                    {   "LostForKill", "You have lost {0} RP  for killing a {1}." },
                    {   "NoPermission", "Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à utiliser cette commande." },
                    {   "Usage", "Utilisation : /{0} [valeur] [montant]" },
                    {   "NotaNumber", "Erreur : la valeur n'est pas un nombre." },
                    {   "Success", "Changement réussi de '{0}' pour gagner un montant '{1}'." },
                    {   "ValueDoesNotExist", "La valeur '{0}' n'existe pas." },
                }, this, "fr");
    unload/load plugin => same result, always displayed in english when i kill.

but, if type /gatherrewards, message is in french, strange...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
  15. @Canopy Sheep hi, is it possible to make a difference between the scientists ?

scientist
    scientist_gunner
    scientistjunkpile
    scientistpeacekeeper

some of my players go to the outpost and kill there the scientistpeacekeeper so i want them punish and withdraw -1000$ ?

16. Is it possible to add bradley & heli to the plugin?

17. its in the Rewards Plugin