GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. why i cant transelate the English text file to german?

I have translate in german and Copy to Lang/de/GatherRewards.json

But doenst work..

What i have to do:
    plugin reload(oxide.reload XXX)
    and restart the server

2. Can't seem to get this to work for me, I changed the config to false for economics and true for ServerRewards, message pops up saying players get $ for killing but nothing is awarded, maybe it's still trying to give economics?

3. Is there a way that I can decrease the chance of getting money from gathering and kills? Because everytime a player gathers an animal or resource it spams them with money and I don't want that. Any ideas?

4. Plugin dosnt work for me since oxide update. No RP for Animal / People Kills :( Any idea? All other RP Plugins work fine

5. I am running it on 2.0.3831 and it works fine for barrels but not direct animal kills.

Might I suggest a minor tweak to line 340 t0 avoid BotSpawn and other NPC earning rewards?
    Code:
                if (entity.ToPlayer() != null && !(entity is NPCPlayer) && !(entity is NPCPlayerApex) && !(entity is BaseNpc))

6. The pluggin is not working in animals can someone fix it please

7. Is it possible to add barrels and everything to their own ids? like all barrels would give e.g 5 credits instead of giving the same amount for killing players. Also, I find it a bit strange that people get credits for destroying foundations and other structures. Also support for heli and bradley themselves would be nice.

I run variations of zombies on my server and I just wanted to know if there is a way to use a "if" statement to check their HP and give a bonus amount of credits for higher health zombies.

8. This plugin works great for me. I was able to do the French translation for my server. Thank you ;)

9. Not working, No error messages in console. even when it says it gives $25 for something nothing shown in player balance was working fine before update.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which plugin are you using with it?

11. Economics

12. Same problem here ^

13. Same problem here ;(

14. Same issue here as well, it says you gained x amount of rp (serverrewards) but nothing is added.

15. Yes Same here

16. The players get the notification that they have earned points, however no points actually get credited to the user. This essentially breaks my entire server, can we please get an update?

Thanks so much in advance!

Larry

17. error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin' expression to type `string'

is the error when GatherRewards attempts to call Economics.

18. uMod - Economics
    Make sure you ae running the latest of all plugins, oxide and server files

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That actually looks to be the Clans integration, as there is no conversion with the Economics calls.

20. Mr Jeff found a working solution, I think you should talk to him.