GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Just use the notepad, find and replace. Not rocket science!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Or just update Oxide as suggested previously.

3. He said that he doesn't have access to change oxide installation, that's why i suggested changing the plugin.
    But for sure the best option is to update oxide, but i guess they only update when there is a new devblog.

4. To make this as clear as i can.
    #1. i cannot edit/change any of Oxides files The only thing i can do is install/uninstall. (I need to uninstall and reinstall to update)
    #2. I will not edit a plugins .cs file, The file was created that way for a reason and i have neither the skill or patients to get every word, comma, slash, dash, period ect in the proper places.

I would rather enjoy the game instead of taking all my time editing mod files to correct an issue and probably make things worse.
    I respect mod creators because i know i could not do what they do.
    I remember trying to make a stick figure move in Dos 6.3 , it took me 3 weeks and i have never tried again.
    Yes i am that old that i used Dos 6.3 and had a pc that would run it, IBM DX 486 , pre windows 95 install.

5. I respect your opinion. I'm also of that time. My first computer, had windows 98 preinstalled and 32mb ram.
    But years before that, i took a computer class at school, where dos 6.3 and windows 3.11 was the best we had.

So enjoy the game, and in the next devblog the problem should be solved.

6. if (dispenser.GetComponentInParent<ResourceEntity>() && shortName.Contains("wood"))
    {
    amount = config.Settings.Rewards[PluginRewards.Wood];
    resource = "wood";
    }

@Canopy Sheep ya add this in for the logs on the ground and tree branches ? :)

I did and it worked for me. but I would like it official Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508571223][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I did it for you animal, and the logs on the ground get money like the trees now. Its the same option for them as it is the trees. "wood" This took me 5 minutes.

7. Sounds good, I'll add it next time I get the chance to. Been busy recently, have to catch up on stuff.

8. that's cool, Settle in, there's no hurry. But since I posted that, I've found other stuff I'd like to see in as well.

Logs on ground - already mentioned
    Collectable Ores - I tried tp duplicate "ore" rewards for this, but I couldn't figure it out. lol
    Barrels and crates possibly if its doable.

and apparently "clan member" works for bots (scientists spawned by botspawn), I've seen it on a friends server, but I cant figure it out how to get it to work for them on mine.

9. ok i have not read all the past post so forgive me, BUT GR is taking away -100 points every time they kill a zombie / Murderer AND it is saying that the zombie /Murderer is a player. When i change the player to zero in config then it stops taking away money from my players. WHY are the zombies/ Murderers classified as players? Is this how all those servers are faking there pop? Please fix or tell me how to fix?

and yes wulf i updated oxide...:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509408501][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Wulf how do u install this? just copy paste it?> or?

10. Sounds like the zombie is recognized as a base player, I'll look into it.

11. I noticed an issue with GatherReward when you are running BotSpawn. Folks lose money when they shoot bots.

I took a look at the code and Friends and Clans are returing true for bots. So ideally we need to avoid calling if the entity is an NPC.

So lines 277 and 287 need a minor tweak to add: && !(entity is NPCPlayer)

Could you please add this to your code so it is compatible with BotSpawn?

Thanks!

12. @Wulf

can this get an update? or can ya tell me what I have to replace to make it work with economics 3.1.1 :) Thanks

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not seeing anything that needs to be updated in this.

14. I realized after I posted here. cause it showed me that I was getting money for killing animals after the fact.

15. @Wulf
    Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.2' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

(16:12:00) | at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

when I kill the NPC...need updated?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

17. I may be doing something wrong here but after updating to 1.4.5 I'm receiving this:
    Code:
    (18:18:28) | Failed to initialize plugin 'GatherRewards v1.4.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (18:18:28) | at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.LoadConfigValues () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (18:18:28) | Unloaded plugin Gather Rewards v1.4.5 by CanopySheep
    (18:18:28) | No previous version to rollback plugin: GatherRewards

18. You messed up your config upload it so it can be checked

19. Cheers Resistance, that cleared it up. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2017
  20. Thanks for the info, I'll add this in as soon as soon as possible.
    Thanks Wulf!