GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. OnDispenserGather doesn't register with ground nodes (according to my testing, could be wrong). So at this time I cannot add ground nodes.
    Fixing this in the next update very soon.

2. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

3. I updated and is not giving more money by killing zombies and NPC. Animals are giving reward.

4. If you want rewards for zombies and npcs, revert to the previous version for the time being. In the process of adding separate values for those, just wanted to post a fix asap.

5. I deleted the previous version. Could someone put the link here? I need version 1.4.5.

6. I figured as much. lol I couldn't figure it out myself either. what about the logs on ground. were ya able to implement those ?

7. No, the hook didn't register that either in my testing. However I did just discover some new hooks in the Oxide api, will take some time to add them.

8. So to change it from using economics to serverrewards, we just change this, correct? That's all I changed, restarted server, now the gather rewards plugin does nothing. No errors either. If I swap it back to default settings, it works.

"UseEconomics": false,
    "UseServerRewards": true,

9. A fresh install for me worked, do you have ImageLibrary installed (a required dependency for ServerRewards found here:
    ImageLibrary for Rust | Oxide)

10. I do have ImageLibrary. I'll try the fresh install now. Thanks for the tip!

11. How i can add Zombie ?

12. The zombie isn't in the config at the moment, adding that soon.

13. Is it possible to set a penalty for killing a new player depending on how long the player has been alive?

ex: You kill a player whose current spawn is > 10 min, no penalty - kill a player that's spawned < 10 min ago, you get penalized currency.

14. Server Update causing errors when someone killed by another player.
    Code:
    (01:48:47) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'GatherRewards v1.4.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (01:48:47) | at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (01:48:47) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Rewards v1.3.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (01:48:47) | at Oxide.Plugins.Rewards.RewardForPlayerKill (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer victim, Double multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Rewards.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victim, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Rewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. I'll take a look, thanks for the heads up.

16. I'm not having this issue (player killing a player), can you explain how to reproduce it?

17. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

18. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

19. Wrong version number :p