GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. 14:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'GatherRewards v1.4.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    14:10 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.OnDispenserGather (.ResourceDispenser dispenser, .BaseEntity entity, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Do you know what resource causes this?

3. Not sure. Will try to get the players to replicate. I'm monitoring RCON remote atm.

4. Can't find it on my end, let me know if you get a lead. Otherwise I'll keep an eye out for it.

5. Can you fix '$' being displayed for ServerRewards points? Replace with 'RP' perhaps?

6. You can edit that in the lang file (oxide/lang)

7. Thank you! I should have known that.

8. we found errors are happening during animal kills and mining rocks.

to an instance of an object)

(12:29:24) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'GatherRewards v1.4.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(12:29:25) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'GatherRewards v1.4.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(12:29:27) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'GatherRewards v1.4.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(12:29:28) | Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'GatherRewards v1.4.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

9. What animals and what resources were you receiving when getting this error?

10. one player was just pounding on a rock when it was doing that.

11. Do you have both the "UseEconomics" and "UseServerRewards" in the config set to true, and only have one of the plugins?

12. ill check
    its at default currently and yes that was a problem it seems it was set by default to use economics only. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  13. Currently noticing if a value is specified for killing a Clan Member (-5 in this case), killing a player typically results in receiving -5 for killing a 'clan member', although the player is not in a clan, let alone my clan. I'm sure there's a logic issue with that variable somewhere.

14. From what's in the code, logically this shouldn't happen. However, I'll take a look myself when I get the chance.

15. Thank you Canopy. When I get home from work I will try to reproduce as well. I saw it personally last night killing an unclanned player.

16. Sorry for the delay, but I ran through this and didn't find any issues on my end. Let me know if you can give more info or see it again.

17. Fix Hook
    Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'GatherRewards v1.4.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.OnDispenserGather (.ResourceDispenser dispenser, .BaseEntity entity, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I use last oxide and last update Rust

18. Do you know what item gathered causes this? I can look into it some more, but no estimate on time.

19. Canopy Sheep updated GatherRewards with a new update entry:

20. Hi,

My config does not seem to be reflected in game, I.E. Mine messages showing when they have been disabled, ever after a server restart. The file validates as correct JSON to:

Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "ReceivedForGather": "You have received ${0} for gathering {1}.",
        "ReceivedForKill": "You have received ${0} for killing a {1}.",
        "ReceivedForLoot": "You have received ${0} for looting {1}."
      },
      "Settings": {
        "Rewards": {
          "Bear": 25,
          "Boar": 25,
          "Chicken": 25,