FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,005 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. got a problem with canmoveitem

Code:
    (06:21:50) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (06:21:50) | at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (06:21:50) | ruat[6839143/76561198283078190] ProjectileHack: Entity too far away (riflebullet_fire on fireball_small with 0.4505

2. If you're using StackSizeController, use v1.9.4 (StackSizeController version, not FurnaceSplitter) for now.

3. I just added new plugins into my server and furnace splitter was one of them. Most of the plugins are working after oxide update and server restart but the furnace splitter is not working. I don't even see the furnace splitter menu when I look into my large furnace. What am I doing wrong?

4. You need to assign the default group the use permission. Write this in your console:

Code:
    oxide.grant group default furnacesplitter.use

5. Thanks that worked! Do I need to do this every month with the forced wipe or server.writecfg should store it?

6. Nah, you don't need to do anything. It's saved after you write it.

7. Hey! Plugin broke this update
    23:14 [Error] Error while compiling: FurnaceSplitter.cs(171,20): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializerSettings'

8. The splitter stopped working again. Writing oxide.grant group default furnacesplitter.use gives "furnacesplitter.use does not exist"

9. Look at the message above. :)

10. thank you XD

11. add the hobo barrel, which is really nothing more than a fire.

12. Skipcast updated Furnace Splitter with a new update entry:

13. Stack Size Controller 1.9.6
    Furnace Splitter 2.2.1

14. Use StackSizeController 1.9.4 while this gets resolved.

15. Sorry bad post

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  16. That's from the DynamicCupShare plugin

17. Sorry hahahaah

18. I have some problem about CampFire :

When i put it on the floor, I put just 1 Wood and sulfur ore for example (or meat...)
    The last wood doesn't consumed but ore (or meat...) continue smelting and give charcoal.

Is there a bug from FurnaceSplitter ?

Thanks

19. This don't work on linux rust, pls help