FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,005 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. Resolved
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  2. When using small furnaces, it refuses to split into 3 or 4 stacks. Only 2 and 5, even 6 work . Any solutions?

3. Code:
    > load FurnaceSplitter
    FurnaceSplitter was compiled successfully in 3875ms
    Loaded plugin Furnace Splitter v2.0.1 by Skipcast
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.InitPlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Saved 37,083 ents, serialization(0.01), write(0.02), disk(0.01) totalstall(0.07).
    doesnt work :/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  4. An update is required. In the furnace can be duplicated metal ore

5. DISREGARD! I updated Oxide and reinstalled the plugin and it works fine.

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnItemAddedToContainer' on plugin 'EasyFurnace v1.1.4' (DivideByZeroException: Division by zero)
    at Oxide.Plugins.EasyFurnace.OnItemAddedToContainer (.ItemContainer container, .Item item) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EasyFurnace.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017
  6. item copy bug

7. I have oxide running on my server and several mods running that work just fine. For some reason I cannot get this mod to work. I have used the furnacesplitter.use command in the console. It doesn't seem to do anything. I have seen this mod working fine on other servers and can't figure out why it won't work on mine. Is there something I need to do to enable it somehow?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is a permission, not a command. You'd need to grant it to a user/group (link to a tutorial is in my signature.)

9. Calling hook CanMoveItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: FurnaceSplitter - True (Boolean), StackSizeController (True (Boolean))

10. Thanks man! That helps with so much. Great mod!

11. Code:
    (20:42:36) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:42:36) | at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Error

12. Same issue here..

13. @Skipcast
    Hi, I have posted a msg without answer but never mind. Going to ask you the same question in light mod ^^
    In your plugin, does exist a way for disable the UI ? OR disable the time ?
    Thank you for your time !
    Regards,
    Katenn

14. Same here, can there be an update if possible?

15. Do not use this plugin! It allows you to duplicate all ore to inventory.

16. We got a Bug with the Plugin.
    If you put a whole stack in the furnace it will split up into 15 parts but at 1 slot in the furnace the whole stack will remain.
    So basicly that means you can dupe like crazy.

We got the Plugin Stack Size Controller for Rust installed and the Stack size where set to 200.000.
    It seems like the bug only appears at high Stack Sizes.

The question is if theres a way to fix this without reconfigure the Stack size ?

17. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityKill' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.1' (InvalidOperationException: out of sync)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+Enumerator[System.UInt64,System.String].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+Enumerator[System.UInt64,System.String].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DestroyOvenUI (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.OnEntityKill (.BaseNetworkable networkable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. yes this plugin have a big bug, please fix this what curiosity says.
    thanks

19. The bug is caused by StackSizeController. Not sure why yet.

I'm gonna try to see if it's fixable.

Edit: So far it seems all of the reported unsolved bugs are caused by StackSizeController. I'm gonna look into all of them. This explains why i have not been able to reproduce the bugs on my end atleast, which is good.

Edit: A temporary workaround is to download StackSizeController v 1.9.4 - OR - open the StackSizeController.cs file and remove the CanMoveItem method. Note that this will undo thix fix: "Fixed stacks not completely moving when trying to move an amount above the max 16 bit integer (65,535)"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
  20. Skipcast updated Furnace Splitter with a new update entry: